09

The bullet barely missed Taeyong's head. He seemed to be surprised by the sudden action which causes him to stumble back a few steps. Minho then immediately ran to him, grabbing his hands and holding them behind his back as he presses him against the wall so he can't move.

"Y/n!! Look out!!" Minho warns you as Ten brought a gun up behind you, aiming it at your head.

Your eyes widen and you body instinctively moved. You quickly turned around and kicked the gun out of his hand, watching as it slid across the room and out of his reach.

"Don't move, I won't hesitate to shoot," you pointed your own weapon at him, somehow being able to hide your shaky voice. It was a complete lie to say you wouldn't hesitate to take his life.

"Okay, fine," Ten holds his hands up by his side defensively.

Minho looked at a table in the corner, spotting a long and sturdy rope. He takes it and ties Taeyong's hands together to a metal pole, making sure he couldn't break free.

"Let me free Minho!!" He struggles and looks at Ten for help but he couldn't do anything, like he already given up.

"You stay there. I'm bringing my members home."

Jisung sighs in relief along with the rest of them after being able to feel their wrists again. Everyone was freed and you finally were able to smile after the stress you were containing inside, but you had let your guard down.

Ten smirked and pulled a cloth out from his pocket, covering your mouth with it while keeping you in his grip.

"Mmhmh!!" You couldn't breath and as a couple seconds passed by, your eyelids slowly fell shut and your body went limp.

The last thing you heard was Minho calling your name.

"Y/n!!"

______________

Where am I?

You look around and you were in a similiar bedroom to the one you used back at the house, except it wasn't. Trying to recollect your thoughts, you knew what you had to do.

Get back to the members.

You didn't know why. You should've wanted to go home since now you knew they were safe, but you wanted to go back for some reason.

"What do I do now...." you said to yourself, missing Minho's presence.

But that was when you realized you weren't alone.

"So you're awake."

You looked at the unfamiliar man who was standing in the room with you. He was handsome, but that didn't mean he wasn't bad.

"You don't have to be afraid. I won't do anything. I just wanted to look out for you while you're here," he smiles brightly, easing up the tension in a second. "My name's Jaemin, what's yours?"

"I'm Y/n... How did I end up here?" You ask, unsure if you should trust him.

"All I know is that Ten hyung and Taeyong hyung went to retrieve our money back but didn't succeed. Then suddenly, Ten handed me a girl and told me to make sure she doesn't escape. He probably used chloroform to knock you unconscious and wants to use you as bait for Stray kids."

"Oh... so I'm guessing I can't leave huh?" You ask pointlessly.

"You could try, but as long as I'm here it'd be very hard," Jaemin shrugs his shoulders and walks out of the room, leaving you on your own.

"If only Minho would've let me have my phone then he could easily come save me right now," you sigh and sit on the bed. "I wonder how long it'll be until I'm free...."

___

"Hyung!!! We have to go and rescue her!!!!" Jisung yells, frustrated at Minho who still wouldn't agree.

"We kept her here to make sure she doesn't go and tattle on us, so if Nct can keep her there then she still won't be able to tattle. We're not even supposed to be associated with her!! She could be–"

"Dangerous?!? Is that what you were going to say?!?! Don't be so cold!! She's not the same!! She's not Semi so stop thinking of her like that!!!" Jisung grits his teeth, hating that he had to say the name the older boy despised the most.

Minho froze. Even though he kept rejecting the idea, his heart clenched knowing that you were no longer with him. What was this feeling? Why did he wish for you to come back to him so much? Why is he acting like he doesn't care, even though he cares the most out of everyone?

It can't be. It couldn't. He couldn't be going through it again. This was exactly how he felt before the truth behind Choi Semi. This was what he knew oh so well, but buried it deep down so it would never resurface. So he could noonger feel the pain once again. But here it was floating back.

Love.

He loved you, and no matter how much he wanted to deny it, it was true. The way that you smiled when you got to know him more, the way his heart beated so fast when he hugged you, how he would look at you from afar and walk away annoyed when a member went to talk with you, all of that was evidence that he had grew feelings. Feelings for the girl he practically kidnapped, Kim y/n.

But then a loud voice brought him away from his thoughts.

"Fine, if you won't, then I will!!! It doesn't matter if you come or not!! As long as y/n's safe back home here, then I don't need you!!!" Jisung stormed out of Minho's room and grabbed all the members, getting ready to leave.

"Wait Jisung!!" Minho ran over to him and grabbed his arm, stopping him in his tracks.
"I'm sorry for being such a heartless jerk. I want to save her too, I just was afraid if she was the same...."

"Well she isn't!! We all had bad feelings about Semi in the first place but since you loved her so much, we wanted you to be happy!! Y/n on the other hand made us laugh and smile. She was sweet, funny, and caring!!" Jisung pulls his arm away and looks at Minho with angered eyes.

That's when Minho knew.

"Jisung... Do you love her?"