Johnny Gat X Reader Pt.2

🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶: OOC, Cussing|Swearing|Cursing, Female! Reader, AU|Canon Divergence, Death Game Show, Reader Married To Genki, Cheating, Reader Insert, Short Story|Chapters,
🆃🅷🅴🅼🅴: Mrs. Genki
🅵🅰🅽🅳🅾🅼: Saints Row: Agents of Mayhem|Saints Row Series
CHAPTERS: 2/?

[1]The dinner tonight felt... Plain. The usual... Rolling your [EYE COLOR] eyes at the normal sight of Professor Genki flirting with Angry Tiger, both Tiger and Sexy Kitty at his sides as you sat next to Sad Panda.

"Does it not bother you?" You raised a brow at your 'only friend' here. You shook your head,

"Not anymore... But I'm used to it." A brief glance to the trio before settling on your half eaten dinner. Panda slurped a noodle, the wiggly pasta smacked her nose before being sucked in. "I'm not getting paid enough to care." The long haired woman nodded, slowly chewing. Her Jjajangmyeon's[2] noodles tasted like they were under cooked!

The sauce though... It's fantastic!

This was your opinion, having swiped a noodle from the busty panda's plate. You'll never get used to Korean food! You miss your 'American foods' and you miss your hometown of Steelwater. At moments like these, where you can think to yourself. You'd always wished to not have joined the first season of Professor Genki's game show. You shouldn't have accepted his deal.

You wonder how your mom is doing right now?

Thoughts ran rampant in your head, all firing off in rapid succession. A gentle smack of your hand pulled you from your reverie, it honestly surprised you.

"[NAME] stop stealing my food!" You pouted, "Don't you dare give me that look! It's not my fault you had a small supper." Rubbing the back of your neck,

"My bad, sorry." You couldn't help but chuckle, "But I might do it again." Panda didn't look amused.

---

You held that practiced smile as you waved to the many fans, they were all here to see the mascot. Some of those perverts taking photos of the Genki Girls. Most likely for their personal spank bank.

That's disgusting to think about.

You mentally clocked out a few times, coming back to right of mind when random things caught your attention.

Like a reporter asking a question. Or when people wants their pictures taken with the Crew... Maybe a few awkward hugs too.

It just became to much. Luckily the producer sent you on a mini break, you needed this, some time away from everyone. Opening a pack of some kind of off brand cigarettes, you haven't smoked in years but you've went back into the habit after the Fourth Season. You coughed a few times, not liking this cheap flavor of a cancer stick. You were pretty sure this thing can't even give you cancer! It's so cheaply made, the tobacco is not as strong as the ones you used to smoke.

Maybe you should try those vapes. They sound so much better then this piece of crap.

Taking a look around, the back of the building mostly empty, save for a few workers chatting.

Kind of quiet.

You always enjoyed that. No one to bother you or talking loudly. You don't miss that back home. A puff of smoke escaped your paint covered lips, maybe you should take more breaks. You've earned them for all the times you've over worked yourself on that freaking show. The sound of distant shouting had your ears twitching and the few people here had scattered, you think they got scared.

'From what?'  You wondered.

The answer came in the form of a soldier looking guy running his ass of as a trio of people chased them down. The small group shouting for the person to stop or they'll kill him or whatever.