Monkey King X Reader

🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶: OOC, Non-Binary!Reader Insert, Xenophilia, Relationship, Short Story🆃🅷🅴🅼🅴: The Trap Story🅵🅰🅽🅳🅾🅼: LEGO: Monkie Kid

🆃🅷🅴🅼🅴: The Trap Story
🅵🅰🅽🅳🅾🅼: LEGO: Monkie Kid

[1]You felt like you were out of breath, the air wouldn't stay in your lungs for long.

"C'mon! Don't slow now!" Wukong huffed, sweat beaded upon his forehead, fur sticking to flesh. "I'm almost there!" Your legs felt numb at this point, you don't know how much longer you could go on!

"I-I can't! Please no more!" You cried out, the ancient monkey looked tired himself but he refused to stop. After round 4, you just wanted to give up. There's no need to keep going!

"Yes, you can!" He growled out, thrusting forward and leaving you a mess of sweat and tears. Your lungs felt like they were on fire as your arms were jelly.

"No! I need a break! Please!" You attempted to beg but Wukong wasn't having it,

"We don't stop unless I say so!" The Great Sage brought his tennis racket forward, the neon yellow ball making a loud smack as it bounced back to you. Running across the makeshift court, you swung but missed. The ball bounding base the line and into the foliage, Wukong brought his arms up in victory.

"7 to 6! I won!" He shouted, you causally face planted into the dirt covered ground, not caring if your face got dirty. You were so happy the game came to an end! The smaller white monkeys seeming to cheer along side Wukong.

"That was such a close game!" Oh, yeah. M.K. is here. Of course the student came to learn but instead watched a long game of tennis. The sound of something landed to your left,

"Aw, c'mon [NAME]. Don't be like that. You'll win the next one." The monkey patted your back with a smirk, you grumbled into the ground. The Monkey King leaning downward, with his hand cupping the shell of his ear as listened closely.

"What was that?" Wukong asked, you repeated yourself.

"I can't move." The orange furred monkey laughed to himself, patting his knee as if you told a funny joke.

"Maybe you shouldn't have pushed yourself so hard then." You growled and grumbled to yourself, this is why you stopped playing games with the monkey.

[1]-Indents don't show.

A/N:
*I've read a few stories like this and wanted to make my own. ^-^