Mortimer Handee X Reader

🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶: OOC, Reader Insert, Female!Reader, Xenophilia, One Sided Love, Possessive/Obsession, Time Skips In Beginning, Puppet/Human Relationship🆃🅷🅴🅼🅴: Bride of Mortimer🅵🅰🅽🅳🅾🅼: Hello Puppets🅿🆁🅾🅼🅿🆃/🅿🅻🅾🆃 🅱🆈: Burntuakrisp...

🆃🅷🅴🅼🅴: Bride of Mortimer
🅵🅰🅽🅳🅾🅼: Hello Puppets
🅿🆁🅾🅼🅿🆃/🅿🅻🅾🆃 🅱🆈: Burntuakrisp (DeviantArt)
🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁: 1/?

[1]Today a group of people worked hard on the latest set, you briefly taking a small break from carrying in a few extra supplies.

Boy does your arms feel like freaking noodles right now!

You just can't wait for this to be all done!

The newest one is probably an extension of Riley's lab or home. Maybe a mixture of both, honestly, that's what it looks like to you. You weren't the one who made the designs, your team is mostly focused on putting it all together and setting everything up.

So sometimes it goes over your head.

Since you're taking it all in, it is most likely a Riley centered set. So a Riley episode then?

There's the red head puppet's voice actor now, practicing her lines on the nearly done set. The puppeteer looked to be kneeling behind a fancy looking chair with her arm slipped through a secret hole in the back, allowing the actor to easily move and operate the character. Her and a few actors going over their lines together, even debating what they'll do or even improvising.

'Changing things up' one would say.

"Look what we have here," You turned to face who ever used that enchanting voice. "Well, if it isn't my gorgeous dear." Mortimer the puppet seemed to be smiling more then usual and the man with him, Owen. Even though the shaggy haired man never seemed to be social and never showed to much expression but he is pretty outgoing when using that puppet.

Maybe using Mortimer is a form of a crutch. Using it as a middle man so Owen could voice his thoughts and feelings properly.

"Oh! Hello Mortimer! Owen! What brings you two here?" You couldn't help a smile from breaking out, you always enjoyed seeing the puppeteer.

He maybe a weirdie but he is such a cutie.

"We've come to see the set, my lovely little pet." The tip of your ears warmed upon hearing them- the little pet name, the puppet made a show as if he were looking around.

"It's coming along quite well! It'll be done quite to be honest. Probably around four or five in the afternoon." A wooden hand caressed your cheek, surprise written all over your face.