Lewis Legend X Reader

🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶: Necrophilia, Female Reader, Non-Con, Cussing|Swearing, Zombie/Human Relationship, Captive|Hostage, Smoking (Light), Minor Deaths, Lucy Is Not Actually Your Name-Something To Move The Plot Along, Flashbacks, Mistaken Identity, Sexy ...

🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶: Necrophilia, Female Reader, Non-Con, Cussing|Swearing, Zombie/Human Relationship, Captive|Hostage, Smoking (Light), Minor Deaths, Lucy Is Not Actually Your Name-Something To Move The Plot Along, Flashbacks, Mistaken Identity, Sexy 1950s Greaser Zombie Rocker
🆃🅷🅴🅼🅴: Look-a-Like Captive
🅵🅰🅽🅳🅾🅼: Lollipop Chainsaw (Game)
🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁: 1/2

[1]Fear showed within your [EYE COLOR] eyes, red and glassy from crying. Within the darkness, two red glowing orbs stared at your cut and bruised face. You spotted a hint of a third red light, burning bright, but it faded to that of a light-colored orange. Your whimpers hadn't gone unnoticed,

"Shhhh, baby doll." You flinched upon the feeling of a cold dead hand touching your cheek, the sharp nail dangerously close to your eye. Turning away, Lewis' dead eyes narrowed. "Come now, babe. You can't be still angry with me?" That same hand took a hold of your chin, forcing you to look back at the undead man. As he spoke, smoke seeped from his nicely shaped lips. You cringed at the smell, you haven't smoked in years, but it made the cravings returned with a vengeance![2]

"I d-don't even know you." You whispered with what's left of your courage, a squeak left your sore throat when the man slammed his hands against the wall. Keeping you caged. Well, you were here, within the confines of this room. Trapped by this crazy zombie-person. (Admittedly, you were actually surprised with the amount of intelligence he processed.) Lewis, he called himself, sneered. The butt end of his cigarette crushed between his teeth, you could see the fire within his eyes. It seems the zombie wasn't going to put up with your shit today. Or was it still yesterday? There wasn't anything in the room that told time and no window to be seen, Lewis probably covered them up. The growl that emitted from the deepest parts of his throat sent a shiver of fear along your spine, it felt like tiny bugs crawling around.

"Don't play stupid, Lucy![3](Not your name)" You flinched in freight as he slammed his fist next to your head once more, the feeling of fresh tears starting to collect in your [EYE COLOR] eyes. And there it was, he called you by that name again. Lewis pulled himself away, running a rotted hand through his hair, fixing a few fallen strands. With a irritated sigh, Lewis begun to walk away, you didn't bother to watch. You could hear his boots stomping away, "I got to go babe." The sound of a door opening, "Work's calling, but I'll see you in a few." Than it slammed shut with a soft click of the lock, as soon as he left, the tears and whimpers came out at full force. As if you couldn't hold the pain in, hot tears slid down your cheeks with loud whimpers and a few hiccups to catch your breath.

You just want to die already!

But this asshole just wants to keep tormenting you! And who the FUCK IS THIS LUCY!?

---Hours Earlier---

The sun bright and shining, hugging your purple binder closer to your chest. You're so excited! You're going to graduate but had to endure the few classes you had left.

You're just so pumped!

'Just a little longer.'  You thought to yourself with a smile, your eyes landed on the group of your friends. You called out to them with a wave of your hand, the smile soon dropped from your face as you stood frozen to your spot. Fear and dread gripped your very being at the sight before you, your so-called friends turned in your direction. Blood flowing freely from their bodies as flesh seeming have grayed and begun to peel away, snapping out of your daze upon realizing that these monsters were now heading full throttle at you! With a scream, you turned on your heels. Heading the opposite direction of the horde, as you ran, you called for help. Many, many times, even screaming when those things got to close for comfort. One of the zombies ended up with a face full of binder, that slowed them down! But did the same to you, smacking the zombie slowed your pace a small bit too... As you ran, you realized there are more of them and some strangely were yelling profanities, cars crashing and even the National Guard seemed to be losing against this crazy fight. Everywhere you turned, there were more. You screamed when you (you assumed) had been nearly grabbed by Wendy, her bloody rotten fingers grabbing at your backpack. You struggled a small bit, but you eventually removed the pack. Your [EYE COLOR] eyes widen at the sight of your old friend tearing the neon yellow fabric apart, that surprised you!

That means these monsters could easily tear you from limb-to-limb! 

You heard what sounded like thunder, but you didn't dare look for the source. It just seemed to come from the sky, nothing to need to worry your little head over. Besides, there's more pressing matters, like this horde of zombies chasing you! But you couldn't help but notice that the roaring is getting quite close to you, looking straight ahead, you spotted a person with a motorbike in the distance.

"HELP!!" You called out, waving your arms around like a maniac. You, of course, stumbled forward a small bit. You yelped upon falling to your hands and knees, scrapping your warm flesh against the gravel below. Some blood speckled your palms like glitter. Luckily for you, you kept your head down. Because the next thing you knew, the sound of bullets cascading down upon the creatures behind you. Every body that hit the ground made you flinch and shiver in fear, you counted at least 10. Summoning the courage to take a peek, the first thing your [EYE COLOR] eyes landed on a brown leather booted foot then to black leather pants.

Which looked kinda tight.~

Yummy.~

And of course a leather jacket to boot, but the mere sight of pale flesh looked tantalizing to touch. Your eyes widen at the sight of a smirking undead face, red eyes twinkled with mischief. Your heart dropped to the deepest pits of your stomach, another one! His eyes bore into your shaken form, the instinct of needing to move away reared its head back up. But before you could move, the tall man hauled you up to your feet. Even though he's sitting upon his motorcycle, it felt that this mysterious stranger is still taller then you.

"Please don't kill me." You whimpered out, the feeling of tears starting to come forth. This biker snickered at your plea, it seemed he didn't really care.

"Give me some sugar, baby."[4] Your [EYE COLOR] eyes widen in surprise, cold, clammy lips pressing against yours. The feeling of the stranger's tongue slipping pass your lips had you freaking out, you squirmed and fought. Your hands pressing into the man's chest, the attempts failed, he being a lot stronger then you. Lewis pulled away with a lick of his lips, one of his strong arms circled around your waist. He pulled you in close, his other hand resting upon the bike's handle. "Nice to see you again, Lucy." You cringed at the name he called you, once again, you tried to pull away.

But you couldn't.

"It been quite awhile," He tugged you back into his body, "you wanna check out my new place?" He purred out in that deep voice, it sounded so nice to listen to, but you knew better.

---

And this is how you got to the point you're at, trapped in this room with a motherfucker who assumes you're somebody else. You planned on escaping soon, but you weren't ready just yet. 

But soon.

Cliff Hanger....

A/N:
*Image found on Google
*See you in Chapter 2!!

[1]-Indents don't show.
[2]-Abridge!Hellsing Reference.
[3]-Lucy is not your name, but a past name. You get me? :3 You understand what I'm saying. Your name is [NAME].
[4]-Evil Dead: Army of Darkness Reference.