Tangath Toborn X Feline!Reader

🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶: Female!Reader, Cat!Reader, Spirit!Reader, Short Story, Maybe Some Form Of Plot🆃🅷🅴🅼🅴: Feline Spirit🅵🅰🅽🅳🅾🅼: Chaotic

🆃🅷🅴🅼🅴: Feline Spirit
🅵🅰🅽🅳🅾🅼: Chaotic

¹"[NAME]!" Your ears perked up on the sound of your constant visitor, quickly leaping to your feet, you ran toward the owner of the voice. You find it so much easier to run along on all fours, it helped with speed. The traveling soon stopped upon seeing the redhead,

"Mrreow." And followed by a loud purr and a rub up against the male's legs in a friendly cat manner,

"Look what I brought!~ Some delicious wet cat food you like, made with extra kitty treats mixed in." Licking the lips of your furry muzzle with another 'Meow', you haven't really learned how to talk. Kaz was such a sweetheart, he always brought you delicious treats...

For a little something in return...

Mostly items or hidden areas...

"What did you bring for me today?" Your tail easily moved towards the human's direction, a light smack had then been given to him. "A healing mugic²?" You had not seen Kaz roll his eyes, no, the food you feasted upon had concerned you the most. "I guess I could use this." He sounded disappointed but scanned it anyway. "I can't be picky now. I got a bet to win." With a final pat and scratch of your head, the human scampered off.

---

Tangath had been on an expedition, more like a mission to find and capture the betrayer for leaking information. Readjusting the strap of the bag he carried, the male lion couldn't help but take notice of the beauty of the land he traveled in. It was quite beautiful at night, blue flowers glowing along with fireflies. Which actually helped luminated the path, but something caught his attention to the point he stopped. Sniffing the air, a bright yellow light came closer and closer to reveal a female figure. An old lamp connected to a long bamboo stick slugged over a shoulder. Tangath hadn't spoken a word, lost in [EYE COLOR] orbs. It was silent except for crickets, looks of a beautiful lioness?

Maybe a different cat breed.

Something Tangath had long forgotten about, the male's yellow eyes traveling along a bare body. Which caused him to fluster under his tan furred cheeks, opening his mouth to say something. But a loud frightening hiss escaped your muzzled mouth, the fog rolled as the ground rumbled. Then everything went dark, but the soft glow of bugs and flowers came back. It was like you disappeared, maybe snuck off while everything was happening. The male lion wondered this, he hadn't even caught your name! With a shake of the head, Tangath continued onward. After the encounter, you once again traveled the trail, warding of dark spirits from entering your village. You don't do this everyday, the guards do actually, you just so happen to find one passed out... Yes, that's it. Asleep they were! Those rebels! But you loved them, adorable your soon-to-be followers.

[1]-Indents don't show
[2]-A play on words of music and magic. This mugic plays a short musical number and acts like magic.

A/N:
*Screen shot from Chaotic Episode.