Bobby X Reader PT.2

🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶: OOC, Female!Reader, Reader Insert, Bobby!reader, Younger Female/Older Male, Named Bobby, Established Relationship, Murder Mystery, Mentions Use Of Drugs, Sexist (Light), Mentions Of Death, Short Chapter, Plot Setting Up🆃🅷🅴🅼🅴: ...

🆃🅷🅴🅼🅴: Something's Not Right
🅵🅰🅽🅳🅾🅼: We Happy Few (Game)
🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁: 2/? Parts

[1]The evening soon turned to night, dinner for two was made and eaten. Of course you left a full plate in the fridge for your boyfriend.

Night stick strapped to your side, uniform fixed and clean, the final thing was the spare gas mask Winslow always kept for emergencies.

He wouldn't mind if you used it.

Locking up your house's door and any windows, you've heard rumors from other constables that there were a series of break-ins and you didn't want to be among those people. It also helped your Joy withdrawal paranoia, since the Joy Lady is taking her sweet time making a new batch of the special kind. The streets empty of civilians, only bobbies and search machines, all looking out for law breakers and Downers alike. Your shoes tapped against the rainbow road, the sound echoing as you walked through the green fog.

"Wonderful night." A passing constable greeted with a tip of his hat, you returned the greeting with one of your own. You were glad they hadn't stopped you for a chat, you really need to get to the crime scene before the cleaners come by. It was another Foggy Jack murder- latest one in the long line of deaths.

You're so close to capturing that man!

But he always finds a way to slip through your fingers and laugh in your face.

Your lips pulled back in a frown, hands curling into fists when you felt the anger rise at the thought. Rounding a few corners and even by passing a Joy Detector Gate, being a bobby sure does have its advantages. Soon you would find the very spot, a few bobbies standing guard but seemed bored in their position. The two took notice of your presence but did not dare to question you, you think its kind of weird how constables work. They turned a blind eye upon entering the crime scene, no yellow tape instead were the wooden horses the police would use. No cleaners in sight, that's a good thing, you got plenty of time. Before you got to work, you took in the sight of the victim.

Blonde female. Possibly in her thirties- early forties.

From the sight, it appeared as if she were disemboweled. You honestly won't fully know until the forensics states other wise, it could be possible the killer killed her first before chopping her open but you won't know for sure. Tugging your gloves further on, securing them in place, no need for them to fall off. Kneeling down but not close enough to catch any blood, you honestly don't want to get your uniform filthy.