AAA!Hank X Reader

[image coming soon]
🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶: OOC, Reader Insert, Scientist!Reader, Non-Binary!Reader, Grunt!Reader, AU|Canon Divergence, AAA Clones Are Scary Aggressive, Randomly Named Characters, Cussing|Cursing|Swearing, Some Blood Mentioned, Uncontrollable Clones, Accidental Imprinting, Size Kink|Size Difference, Reader's Past Involvement With Hank Is Unrevealed
🆃🅷🅴🅼🅴: The Hank Clone
🅵🅰🅽🅳🅾🅼: Madness Combat Series
🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁: 1/3

[1]Today had been like any other day, you and a few others jolting down quick notes as the studying of these "Super Soldiers" were being observed.

Just three of them for now.

Gen 1: Prototypes.

You let out a sneeze from the tossed up dust and dirt. You hated the outside, you just want to fiddle with your laptop right now but no! You had to be outside watching the clones training and testing out the latest gear given to them. Your [EYE COLOR] eyes caught some movement from the side, turning your head just in time to watch Sanford make a threatening gesture to a weak scientist who flinched back in fear. The clone chuckled, it seems Deimos wanted to have some fun too. The male put your poor co-worker in a headlock, forcing Phil, the bullied scientist, to drop his tablet and phone. You were sad for the electronics upon seeing Sanford stepping and crushing the devices in the process.

Who cares about Phil. He did kind of had it coming.

"Should we be doing something about that?" Asked N8 (Nate). You shook your head, writing down the current event with the clones and basically them beating the snot out of the weak grunt.

"Mm, nah. Let them." You faced your partner, "I don't want to die trying to save an asshole." You smiled, a brow raised upon N8's face. "Wilson owes me ten dollars." You chuckled seeing your friend facepalm,

"I can't believe you made a bet." N8 pinch the bridge of his nose in annoyance to which you found hilarious in some part of your brain.

"It was just this once." You nudge N8, "To prove a point. Never fuck with an experiment. They're a little unstable." Nodding your head in Phil's direction, the two clones were able to rip the man's arm off using it as some form of weapon.

"They're beating Phil with his own arm!" N8 stutters and fidgets, "That's it. I'm heading over." Before your friend could even step forward, a hulking figure stepped infront of N8 who stepped back in fright. Your eyes widen as you partly hid behind the plastic clipboard, the feeling of your heart slamming against your ribcage made itself known. Taking a quick glance towards N8, fear written all over his grey face.

You both are going to be next to die!

Hank's clone stood between N8 and the bloody mess behind him. His demeanor gave off a warning, probably not even a warning. More like, if you try it- you'll die. Hank moved forward, N8 held his hands halfway up his chest, moving back.

He's so going to die!

The behemoth of a clone growled and push back the smaller man, N8 stumbled back from the force. You flinched when Hank turned to you, his goggles gleaming ominously.

Uh, oh...

You were frozen in place, feet not listening no matter how much you commanded them. You both stared at one another, no one moving. You to afraid, the predator might lunge at you if you do. Hank had been the first to move, he took his leave. But before he did, the clone purposely nicked your shoulder. It wasn't painful, just surprised you. Letting out your held breath, breathing in the dusty Nevada air.