brothers best friend - gerard way ♫

(before we get started, that is y/n's outfit and in this gerard and frank are same age)

(y/n's pov)

me and my brother frank were on our way over to his friend gerards house. me and gerard have always been friends as well but what frank didn't know is that me and gerard were dating...for about 4 months now. he thinks i'm closer with mikey then i am gerard since me and mikey are the same age, truth is mikey is my best friend so i'd say im equally close to the two brothers. mikey doesent know about me and gerard either though, who knows how he will react.

frank would kill gerard if he found out. even though i'm 16 and he's 18, he acts like i'm much younger then him. he's protective and i'm glad he loves me but it can be too much sometimes.

we arrive at gerards house and i knock on the door, me and frank holding our sleep over bags. "frank!, y/n!" gerard hugs us both.
"hey! is mikey here?" i ask "yeah, in his room"

frank walks in leaving me behind, gerard takes this as a opportunity to whisper in my ear "my room, tonight, once every one goes to sleep". i kiss his cheek quickly since no ones looking "i'll be there" i whisper back.

i walk over to mikeys room before poking my head in, "hey mikes!" i tackle him in a hug, him returning the gesture.

"hey y/n! how are ya?" he pulls away from the hug.

"i'm decent", he nods his head in response.

"me too y/n, me too." he sighs before opening his mouth again, "i got this new comic if you wanna read it with me before we go hang out with gerard and frank?" he asks.

"great idea" i smile as i go sit next to him in his bed. we spend 45 minutes together reading the comic like little kids before heading down to gerards room to join frank and gee in some serious gaming.

i sit down next to frank and grab the controller from his hands, "watch how it's done" i smirk.

i proceed to beat him in the game, as well as beating gerard. i couldn't beat mikey though, screw him for being a video game genius. i swear no ones ever beat him, it's freaky.

there was a knock on the door and in walked ray. "hey!" he smiled and hugged the each of us.

"how about pizza?" ray asked.

"sounds good" me and frank answered at the same time. i always thought that was a twin thing but i guess not considering it happens often. me and frank aren't phased by it anymore.

ray ordered two cheese pizzas and when they arrived he sent frank to get them.

"so, y/n, mikey, how's school been?" ray asked as he took a bite into his pizza. rays 19 so he graduated two years ago, although he likes to act as if he graduated 10 years ago.

"it's bad" i sigh, i couldn't even lie. mikey nods his head to agree.

frank furrows his eyebrows "what do you mean?" oh god, time for him to go into over protective brother mode.

"just mean skanks" i shrug my shoulders "not much i can do about it."

i expect frank to speak but instead gerard does, "well next time their mean you tell any of us, we'll get them." i smile at him as we all continue pointless conversation we would forget by the morning. i do have to admit though that gerard trying to act tough was a bit hot.

as the night goes on we all slowly get more tired until it eventually reaches 2am and we're now all laying down together in the living room watching a movie.

the room is filled with silence besides the tv going on in the background. gerard gets up and starts to walk to his bedroom, "night guys" he yawns and walks off. i take this as my cue to go to his room with him. i wait five minutes before getting up to "go to sleep". i told the guys i would sleep in gerard and mikeys guest room. guess i would have to sneak in there before everyone woke up because i was definitely sleeping in the gerards room.

"hey gee" i walk over to his bed and sit next to him.

instead of saying anything he pulls me into his side and smashes his lips on mine. "i missed kissing you" he smiles.

"same" i smile back, "you know, valentine's day is in two weeks, why don't we tell people we're dating then?"

"are you sure? frank will kill me." gerard let's out a nervous laugh as i reassure him it will be okay.

we talk about more nonsense untill i kiss his lips once again, "are we gonna keep talking or do you wanna make out?"

gerard pulls me in closer as he kisses me. he pokes my lips with his tongue asking for entrance as i gladly let him in.

our tongues fight for dominance and his wins. we pull away to take a breath but quickly go back together.

i pull him even closer before pushing him against his headboard and straddling his waist, "wasting no time i see" he smirks and raises a eyebrow.

"oh shut up" i smile as i feel him get hard under me "your the one with a boner"

"well played y/n, well played" he waste no time getting his lips back on mine. we hear the door swing open and look over to see a shocked frank standing in the door way.

i quickly get off of gerard, "it's not what it looks like!" gerard frantically says.

"oh really?!" by now frank angry "because it looks like you were about to fuck my little sister!" frank starts to walk over to gerard before i speak up.

"frank, we're dating!" i sigh "four months, four fucking months." i let out a small laugh realizing how dumb he is for not noticing this whole time.

frank takes a step back, "holy shit, your for real?"

"yeah man, nows the part where you kill me, right?" gerard says.

"no, i knew it would happen sooner or later" frank let's out a cocky smile. "mikey! ray! get your asses in here!" frank yells to them.

"frank you really don't-"

"what's going on?" ray asks as he walks in, mikey following behind him.

"these two fuckers have been together for four fucking months. did either of you two know?"

"i suspected it" ray shrugs his shoulders, "it does feel a bit odd though, it kinda feels like my younger sisters getting into a relationship."

"tell me about it!" frank says, "it's quite literally my little sister getting into a relationship!"

"what about you mikes? you see it comin?" he turns to mikey.

"nope" he pops the p. "kinda pissed y/n didn't tell me but at the time i'm too happy for them to care"

by now me and gerard and giving eachother 'what the fuck' looks. this is definitely not how i expected to tell people me and gerard are dating and it definitely isn't the way i expected people to react.