Teasing ♫;

^^ y/n's outfit

(A/n: This is my first time writing smut, if it's bad, that's why. Idk how often I'm gonna write smut but it's worth a try. Also, Gerards a sub in this.)

(Y/n's pov)

I was watching Gerard and the guys practice for band when I got a idea. Gerard hates when I tease him so, I figured I'd do it in a place he can't get his way.

"I gotta go to the bathroom, don't break anything Frank." Gerard said as he exited the room. I followed Gerard and made up a excuse that I had to get water.

Just as Gerard was about to go in the bathroom I tapped his shoulder, "mind if I come in?". Gerard definitely knew what I meant by that.

He cleared his throat before looking me up and down, "we can't right now, after practice."

"Are you sure you wanna wait that long? Practice is another two hours." I grinned at him before he grabbed my hand and walked into the bathroom.

"Can we make this quick?" He needly asks.

I get down on my knees and look up at him, "of course it's gonna be quick. Do I have your consent?"

"Fuck yes, yes you do." I can practically see his boner growing through his skinny jeans. I un-zipper his jeans before tracing his outline through his boxers.

"Someone's excited." I smile up at him. He lets out a shaky breath and speaks,"Stop teasing."

I pull down his boxers before making eye contact with him and teasing the tip of his dick with my tongue. He lets out a soft moan and I continue. As I continue to tease his tip i let out a soft "mmm" which causes him to throw his head back.

I pull away and wipe my mouth off of Gerard as he lets out a desperate whimper "please y/n, we don't have a lot of time!" I smile at him and bite my lip before I place the tip of cock back in my mouth.

I move my head up and down on his hard cock as he throws his head back and let's out soft moans. I hollow my cheeks and continue as Gerard opens his mouth and furrows his brows like a cheap porn star. I continue this for another three minutes before I hear Gerard's shaky high pitched voice, "I-I'm gonna cum!".

He can barely finish his sentence before I pull away. He quickly looks down at me, "y/n! Please!" I stand up and smile at him before leaving the room leaving him hard and edged. On the way out I wink at him before making my way back to the basement to practice.

"Took you long enough." Frank spits out as I return from the 7 minutes it took to 'get water'. I stick my tongue out and sit at my drum set "shut it Lero".

As I finish fake arguing with Frank , Gerard walks into the basement looking disheveled and if you look, you can see he's still hard. I smirk and he stands in front of his mic.

"Alright, uhm, let's do prison guys" Gerard sounds out of order and distracted as he talks and we start the song. Tonight should be interesting.

(Lmk if you guys want part two , this was rly to test out how I feel about writing smut and I don't completely hate it - hence why it's short. Also, I started this over a year ago and finished it just now, so the writing kinda changes a little half way through.)