sh - mcr ♫

(warning, this story will talk abt self harm (specifically cutting). it's basically what the guys would do if they found out you've been self harming)

Gerard
you had been self harming for only a few weeks now. since you were so new to it you weren't too good at hiding it. "hey babe" gerard sat next to you, you were both in science class and were doing some dumb lab today.

since there was a lab today obviously this meant no long sleeves. you slightly panicked remembering the fresh cuts and old cuts on your arm. you rolled up your sleeves and kept your arm twisted in a way so gerard couldn't see the cuts, or so you thought you did.

"y/n?" gerard looks at you worried.
"what's up?" you furrow you're brows at him.
"please don't hurt yourself again" he makes direct eye contact with you and gives you a sympathetic look, "i know it may be hard to stop but i love you. i'll help you through this".

you immediately knew he saw and you nodded your head with a tear falling down, "thanks gee, i'll try" he gave you a forehead kiss but the moment was ruined remembering you had a lab to finish.

Ray
you and your boyfriend of three years, ray, were sitting on the couch watching a movie. you were leaning your head on his chest as he played with your hair.

all of the sudden ray looked at your arm, shit the cuts. he looked at the cuts with sad eyes. he put his hand on your arm and gave you a tight hug.

"you mean so much to me y/n, why are you hurting yourself? your the best person anyone could ever meet." his words were sympathetic and genuine. you started to cry at this and before you knew it it was all pouring out.

you felt ray hug you even tighter, "it's okay to let it out baby, i love you, please please please never forget that."

Frank
you and your boyfriend frank were sitting at lunch table in the high school cafeteria. his friends from his band were there too. gerard, mikey, and ray. you were all joking around about how you would all be teased and called emo as a insult in the halls, plus more.

while frank was joking about it he said something that caught you off gaurd. "they all fuckin' make cutting jokes" he laughed at the bullies stupidness, "i know i don't cut, do you y/n?" frank asked in a serious/sarcastic tone even though he was joking.

your eyes darted between him and your arm that had your sweatshirts sleeves over it.
"w-what?" you stuttered not knowing he was only joking around. you genuinely thought he knew.

frank caught on to what was happening as did everyone else. the mood got awkward before frank spoke up, "shit y/n i was only joking i didn't think you actually-" he was cut off by you walking away out of embarrassment, everyone watched you go as they gave frank a certain look.

you went to your locker now feeling embarrassed that your boyfriend found out. you heard a voice behind you and you saw frank.

"i'm sorry y/n" he pulled you in for a tight hug, you hugged back. "i didn't know you cut, i wouldn't have said that if i did i'm so, so fuckin' sorry. please next time talk to me instead? i promise you don't need to cut". you let a tear slip as you hugged him even tighter.

Mikey
you and your boyfriend mikey were in a heated make out session today that only seemed to be escalating. mikey asked if he could take your shirt off and you said yes forgetting the scars and the fresh cuts on your torso that you did.

when your shirt was off it was too late to remember and he now saw them. he saw every single one. you quickly put your shirt back on and backed up from him as your face went bright red.

"i'm sorry mikey, your dating a freak." you frantically apologized, "i understand if it isn't gonna work out anymo-"

mikey interrupted you, "y/n i'm not gonna leave you." he grabbed your hand.
"i love you and i'll help you get through this, okay?" he slightly tiled his head and gave you a reassuring look.

you hugged him as he kissed your cheek, "can we just relax tonight?" you asked.
"of course." he replied, "we can do anything you need".

( a/n: should i do more preferences like this or just stick to one shots?)