cramps - frank iero ♫

(Takes place in the black parade era)

It's now the second week of the tour, but also the day my period decided to come. It always sucked to have a period on tour because it makes me more exhausted, emotional, and just puts me in more pain. It really makes me regret being a drummer on some occasions. I can at least be thankful we're on a real bus and not a van now, though.

I've decided to take over the tv in the little hangout area in the front of the bus, and cuddle up on the couch with a blanket behind the table. I've put keeping up with the Kardashians on the tv as it's strangely entertaining; although I do think the Kardashians are bullshit.

"Hey babe" I hear frank come inside and sit next to me as he takes a confused look at the tv. "It's entertaining" i jokingly mumble. He lets out a chuckle and makes eye contact with me, "why don't you come outside and have a beer with us all? No show tonight, we're free to do whatever."

I slightly smile at him, "I'll stay in here , not in the mood for alcohol." Truth be told, I could actually go for more than one drink now, my cramps are killing me and it feels like I'm being stabbed by a thousand tiny swords. The cramps have also spread to my legs and I am in too much pain to move.

Frank nods his head, "well come hang with us anyway?" His voice has a shimmer of hope and I can't help but feel a bit guilty for not going outside with everyone. I dodge eye contact with Frank "Go have some beers with the guys , I'll stay in here."

Frank sighs and places a hand on my knee "is everything alright babe? You never deny coming outside unless you're feeling sick or mentally drained." I decide I should tell him the real reason I don't want to go outside; I throw my head back and groan dramatically. "Frankie my cramps are killing me, I can feel them in my legs it's so bad! I also just feel gross , I'm bleeding and we have to wait till tomorrow to get hotels to shower."

Frank shoots me a sympathetic look and cuddles up next to me, "I'll stay in here with you babe." He joins me under the blanket and puts his arms around me, "you don't mind, right?" I lean into his touch and curl up as I look up and smile at him, "not at all."

Frank smiles back and then looks up at the tv, "alright now what the fuck are we watching babe" we both burst into laughter and I melt deeper into his side.