8. Dance Party

"Dance party." Rosie said out of the blue.

"What??" The boys questioned.

"I wanna have a dance party - right now!" She said in excitement.

The studio was filled with laughter.

"Then, that's exactly what we'll do." Luke told and poofed down with Alex and Reggie.

Rosie climbed down as fast as she could. The band had already picked up their instruments and started playing. The blond girl sang from the bottom of her heart and danced along. Someone opened the garage door. Julie and Flynn had heard the music.

"Are you having a party without us? Auch." Flynn acted offended.

"Of course not. You are right here." Rosie giggled while pulling her friends in the middle of the room.

Julie and Luke made eye contact - Luke nodded his head towards the girls piano. She instantly understood what he was trying to do. He wanted her to play so he could go dance with Ro. Obviously he could have done that without her playing. But then in Flynn's eyes it would have looked like Rosie was dancing all by herself.

He extended his arm - Rosie cladly placed her hand on his. The boy twirled her around. They danced around the floor - just letting the music lead them. Luke pulled the girl closer and lifted her up. The two never broke their intense eye contact. Time started to go slower. Rosie froze. Dancing with Luke brought back flashbacks of her dancing with Noah... her old boyfriend.

Everyone looked at the girl in concerne

Everyone looked at the girl in concerne. They had stopped playing so they could figure out what was wrong. The lack of music brought the blonde back to present day. Rosie noticed how every single person was staring at her.

She shook her head "I'm okay. Just a flashback."

"Of Noah?" Julie asked.

"Mhm... I haven't danced that much after he died, you know?" She then turned to face Luke "And dancing with you took me back to our last dance together."

Luke took the girls small hands into his bigger ones "I'm sorry Rora... Are you sure you're okay? Like really okay?"

"I'm 100% sure. But maybe this is enough dancing for today." She put on a small smile.

"Yeah, of course. What would you like to do sis." Alex asked.

Rosie chuckled at the nickname "I was thinking we could watch a movie. What do you guys think?"

"That sounds like an awesome plan." Reggie commented.

Flynn was the only one who didn't stay since she had to get home already. Rest of the group picked out a movie. They placed Rosies laptop on the table because there was no TV in the garage. Rosie sat between her brother and Luke - they had taken up the whole couch so Julie and Reggie were left with the two armchairs in the room. They had placed them so they could see properly.

Rosie rested her head on Luke's shoulder. It didn't take long before she had fallen asleep. Not that the movie had been boring, she just had an eventful day. Luke chuckled at the sleeping, gaining everyone's attention.

"The sleeping beauty strikes again." Julie grinned and shook her head.

The others finished the movie. Julie rose from the chair and before leaving asked the boys something.

"Can you tell Ro to come get something to eat when she wakes up?"

"Yeah, we'll make sure she eats something." Alex answered.

With that Julie left. Luke carefully moved from under the blond girl, he made sure she was comfortable. Lukie Luke sat on the floor, not too far away from the girl. There was something in the girl that made him want to protect her, no matter what.

"Luke I think she'll be okay without you breathing on her face." Reggie snickered.

"I know. She's just so beautiful even when she is sleeping. She looks so peaceful."

Alex sneaked behind his friends back "You are not crushing on my little sister, right?"

Luke jumped up as quickly as he could and ran further away from the boy who was in full protective brother mood.

"No, no, no, no definitely... not." Luke said in panic.

"You are lying. Aren't you?"

"Are you going to kill me if I say yes?" He answered hesitantly.

"ONLY if you hurt her."

Reggie was confused. "How are you going to kill him if he's already dead?"

Both of them just looked at Reggie. "Oh Reginald." What the boys didn't know that they had woken up Rosabella - and she had heard their entire conversation. Truth to be told she liked him too. She just wasn't sure if she would be ready for a relationship. Noah's death hadn't been that long ago after all.

I was supposed to publish this part last night, but Wattpad was being mean in every way possiblee but here it is now if it chooses to cooperate with me...