1. Birthday Party

Sun shined through the garage window - waking up the young blonde. It was quiet. Since the boys officially moved in, silent and calm mornings, days and nights were rare. Slowly but surely Rosabella got up from her warm and cozy bed. She walked over to the railing and looked down - no one was there.

After getting ready, Rosie waited a couple of minutes to see if someone would turn up. But no one did. Was this really happening? Did her friends and family actually forget what day it was? Today was 17th of May, her 18th birthday.

It was nothing new to her - since Rosie's mother and father never remembered her birthday. But for some reason the thought of her friends and family hurt her feelings deeply.

Tired of waiting, she got up and made her way to the main house to get some breakfast. As she walked through the front door, she heard shuffling and quiet whispers coming from the kitchen.

Finally Ro made it to the kitchen, but she didn't see anyone. What was going on?

"Surprise!"

Well the girl got her answer now. They hadn't forgotten.

"Happy birthday sis." Alex congratulated his little sister.

"I thought you guys forgot..." Rosie replied with tears in her eyes.

Everyone in the room chuckled. Rosie hugged each person and thanked them.

"How could we ever forget, huh?" Luke teased.

"Yeah, it's not everyday that your best friend turns eighteen." Julie added.

The whole family sat around the kitchen table, eating the delicious breakfast that Ray, Julie, Carlos, Alex, Luke and Reggie had prepared for Rosies birthday. At some point Ray got up and went to get something from the fridge - it was a chocolate cake, Ros' favorite.

When everyone was finished eating, they cleaned up and obviously didn't let the birthday girl help. After cleaning Julie and Rosie got their school bags and left. As much as they would have liked to just chill all day, it still was a Wednesday and that meant school. The boys hadn't started school, even though they could be seen like a regular person. They didn't really see a point in that.

~

Rosie arrived at her locker. As she opened it, balloons bursted out.

"Flynn..." She giggled to herself. And as on que Rosie heard her friends yelling and running towards her.

They tackled her in a hug and now the trio was lying on the floor.

"Happy birthday RoRo!" Flynn said.

"Thanks."

The girls spend a while talking. Julie and Flynn said that they had been planning something for tonight with the guys. But they wouldn't tell Ro anything - it was going to be a surprise. Then the bell rang, once again signalling that class was about to start. Jules and Flynn went their way and Rosie left towards her own class.

All the eighteen year old girl could think during her classes was what would happen tonight. Are they throwing her a party? Maybe they're going out? Knowing her friends, everything is possible.

Soon it was time to go home. Flynn and Julie had a shorter day, so they had left already. Rosabella thought she would have to walk home by herself, but turns out that she didn't. Her so-called ghost friends were waiting for her on the sidewalk.

Luke walked up to Ro and gave her a quick kiss "How was school love?"

"It was good, boring, but good." Rosie replied "By the way, what are we doing tonight?" She tried to sound as innocent as possible.

"Well, we were thinking-" Reggie started, but was quickly shutted up by Luke slamming his hand on Reggies mouth.

"We aren't supposed to tell her you idiot, it's a surprise... But sis nice try." Alex reminded the other boy.

"Hmm... It was worth a shot." She giggled back.

~

For the rest of the way they talked about summer and what they would do together. The group headed straight to the studio, after arriving home. The other two girls were already waiting for them there. All of the instruments had been placed on the floor like they always were when the band was practising. Flynn took Rosie by her hand and sat her down on the couch.

"Sit here and don't move."

"Okay. What's going on?"

"SHH!" She hissed.

Flynn then joined the others, taking a microphone to her hands. Then they started playing. They had made her a song, how cute is that.

"OMG! You really made a song for me?"

Her friends chuckled "Don't act like you don't deserve it. 'Cause you really do." Luke responded.

Rosabella jumped up and ran to her friends. All six of them were jamming and chilling until it was time to get ready for the surprise. They all got dressed nicely, but casually.

"Sorry Ro, I'm gonna have to blindfold you." Julie told and proceeded to put a red bandana on her friend's head, covering her eyes.

Luke grabbed her hand and led her towards the Molinas' car. The drive was kinda short, about fifteen minutes. The blue-eyed girl had no idea where they were headed. But then the car came to a stop.

Luke helped her out of the car and took off her blindfold. "Okay...You can open your eyes now."

"SURPRISE!"

They were in an indoor amusement park. Somehow the guys had managed to rent out the place, so it was just them and some friends from school.

This had definitely been the best birthday ever. Nothing would ever top this. After a few hours of fun, eating and just hanging out, it was time to leave - it was a Wednesday after all.

Alex and Reggie threw their hands on the blond girl's shoulders while walking towards the car.

"So... How was your first day as an eighteen year old?" Alex questioned.

"It was epic. I'm never going to forget this night. Thank you guys, I love you."

Reggie was quiet for a while. "Umm... Are you like older than us now since we died at seventeen and haven't aged after that or... " He pondered.

"I guess so. Technically at least. But age is just a number right." Ro answered.

Reggie then continued his thoughts "Luke, how does it feel to date an older girl?"

Julie, Flynn and Rosie burst out laughing, while Alex and Luke are speechless. Luke turned to look at his girlfriend, admiring her beautiful laugh. But at the same time there was this one thing running circles in his mind. Rosie would grow up, he wouldn't.

Rosie noticed her boyfriend's distress and gave him a hug and whispered in his ear. "Don't worry I'll always love you."

A/N: Here you go. The first chapter of part 2. I'm going to post 1 chapter every other day. Hope you like it.