10. He Lost

⚠️ Kidnapping ⚠️

The group of friends had piled back to the car.

“Why are we still sitting here!?” Luke yelled. “We should be out there looking for her!”

“And where would you start looking?! Huh?” Alex shouted. Luke didn’t answer. “That’s what I thought.”

Julie opened her mouth. “Guys! Stop yelling at each other. We need to come up with a plan.”

Minutes go past. No one has said anything. Minutes turn into an hour. Nick is the first one to share his idea. “Maybe we should get back home and…” “Are you stupid? Rosie has been taken and you plan on going home?” Luke raised his voice.

Willie smacked Lukes head. “Let the boy finish. I think he's up to something.” Luke rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

“What I meant is that his club is there right? Maybe we should start from there.”

“The kid is right. He wants you guys to join his club, so The Hollywood Ghost club is the most likely place he is. He wants you to find him.” Willie commented.

Julie grabbed Nick's face and kissed him. “You’re brilliant!”

Reggie hopped on to the front seat and started the car. “The Hollywood Ghost club it is then.”

~

Meanwhile at Caleb's club. Rosie was trapped in a dark room. The door opened and the girl curled up in a corner. “What do you want from me?” She whispered.

“Sweetie. I don’t want you. I want your brother and his friends and you just happen to be the perfect hostage.”

“NO! You will never get them to join you! You’re pure evil unlike them!”

The man chuckled. “Oh but I will. The only way they can save you is by surrendering.” He then turned around to leave. Rosie made him stop for a minute. “I will NEVER let that happen. I’d rather die.”

“We’ll see about that.” He answered and slammed the door shut. Rosie pulled her legs to her chest and cried silently.

~

Three hours later the door opened again. Only this time it wasn’t Caleb - it was someone else. Probably someone working for him. The new man grabbed Rosabella forcefully making her yelp. “What are you doing?”
“Your friends are here. Caleb needs you for the exchange.” The man answered.

He walked her towards the showroom.  Luke, Alex and Reggie were already standing there with Caleb. “Where is she?!” Alex yelled in anger.

“She’s right there.” Caleb said calmly and pointed to Rosabellas direction. The girl tried to break out of the man's hold but that was pointless - his grip only got tighter making her whimper in pain. The man pushed Ro into Caleb's arms.

“Alex!” The girl cried out. Tears were streaming down her rosy cheeks.

“What a lovely family reunion. Too bad this isn’t going to end nicely.” Caleb said.

“What do you mean? What are you going to do to her?” Reggie questioned the older man.

The man chuckled loudly. “It’s either your sweet Rosabella or you. It’s your choice.”

“Don’t you dare even consider it you morons! I will kill all of you if you do that!” Ro yelled at her friends.

Luke stepped forward. “But we can’t let him hurt you Rora. There are too many people who depend on you. You still have a bright future ahead of you!”

“I don’t want it if you are not in it!” She cried. And pulled out of Caleb's grib that had loosened. Sadly she didn’t get far when Caleb snapped his fingers and Rosie poofed into a class cube that was hanging from the ceiling.

He laughed and said, “I hope you aren’t claustrophobic. It might be a little tight there.”

“How did you do that?” Reggie asked, looking at his best friend in worry.

“A great magician never reveals his tricks.”

“Let her go! She has nothing to do with this!” Alex shouted.

“As you wish.” He snapped his fingers again and the class box disappeared - making the girl fall.

Thankfully Luke was fast enough and was able to catch her before she hit the hard ground. The blond girl instantly wrapped her arms around his neck and cried in relief. Luke quickly backed away.

Reggie spoke up. “Goodbye Caleb.”

“You aren’t getting rid of me that easily.”

Willie, Julie, Flynn and Nick had creeped behind the man without him noticing. Nick pressed the ON button on a vacuum cleaner and pointed it at Caleb. “Looks like you lost Covington. This is for kidnapping my friend and for you possessing me.”

Caleb screamed while he was being sucked into the vacuum cleaner. “I can’t believe that worked.” Flynn was amazed.

~

Alex walked towards Luke and his little sister. “Are you okay?” The girl shook her head. “I wanna go home.”

They left the club and made their way home. Rosie was tired but couldn’t fall asleep. So much was going on inside her head and it felt like it was going to explode. They dropped off Flynn, Nick and Willie.

~

Luke carried his girlfriend out of the car and onto the couch in the studio. She didn’t speak for the rest of the night. She just changed her clothes and went to bed. A quiet shout was heard. “Can you please come up here? I don’t want to be alone. All of you please.”

The boys got up to the loft and made themselves comfortable. “Don’t worry. We are never leaving you again.” “Julie?” The girl asked. “She is in her room. Do you want me to get her?” Reggie asked.

“No. It’s okay. I got my family right here.”

A/N: Here we go. The last chapter. I know you probably want more and I do too, since this isn't the ending I wanted. But atleast for now I don't have any chapters written.