Chapter 1

Ezra was meditating. Recommendation of doc... of Kanan. Since the Inquisitor had entered into his head, the boy was under constant surveillance. Sometimes Ghost's crew served him sleeping pills and bound him to the bed, for fear that Pau'an take control over the Ezra's mind, when they will sleep.

In the one word: general paranoia.

"Ezra" Kanan came into the room with a small bundle in his hand "I'd like to talk to you"

"Sure, what you want" Ezra sat normally "What happened?"

"The events of the last month..." Jedi began "led me to some thoughts. I can't always protect you, Ezra. Something could happen. You or me. So I decided to start teaching you self-defense"

"Hera had a part in this decision?" Ezra raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, a little" Kanan winced slightly "But never mind. I have a little gift for you"

Jedi took off material and showed the boy lightsaber. It had a bit strange handle, a bit similar to the sword of Inquisitor, but more angular.

"Lightsaber" Kanan said proudly showing little trigger "And blaster in one"

"When do we start?" the boy asked with excitement.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Some time later...

Planet Therranusa was known from that every three hours there was the earthquakes. But the Empire and so built a citadel there, where special prisoners were kept and removed. Injured Garazeb Orrelios was chained to a pole at the edge of the cliff. Firing squad was preparing weapons. The most beautiful day of agent Kallus' life.

"Any last wish, Lasat?" Kallus smirked. In the eyes of the prisoner was pure, cold hatred.

"Yeah" growled Zeb "Let them shoot to you too"

Agent of the Empire struck him in the face. On Lasat's cheek came another bruise. Troopers pointed their blasters in the Zeb's chest. The prisoner closed his eyes. And then...

"Hands Up!" someone yelled. In area were three shaggy beasts with long tusks. On their backs were sitting Lothal Rebels. Phantom hovered over them, controlled by Hera.

"I don't believe," choked Kallus.

"Karabast" Zeb was also in shock "I told them not to come"

Sabine, Hera and Kanan sow havoc in the ranks of the enemy. Ezra crept up to Zeb and freed him from the shackles. When Lasat had free hands, punched his torturer in the head.

"What is this?!" shouted Orrelios rubbing his sore wrists "You shouldn't coming! It could be a trap!"

"No need to thank" Ezra said sarcastically "And anyway it was our fearless leader's plan"

"It's an embarrassment, not a plan" said Lasat.

"Hera said the same thing" the boy gave a warrior his Bo-Rifle.

"Okay" Garazeb launched tool "Let's get out of here"

"I don't think so, rebels" said cold, dark voice. It was Inquisitor.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Here it is. First chapter of next fanfic about Star Wars Rebels. I hope that you will like it.

All data about Inquisitor and his life in this fanfic were invented by me (well, unless in the meantime, in the new episodes will reveal something).