Chapter 4

Hi, guys, it's me again. Some people has asked me that is next fic with dark Ezra. Answer is "No". Our young Padawan just must work with Inquisitor, would they can survive. Rebellion and Empire's business stayed outside.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The crew was angry at him. He was angry at himself. Kanan had his head. He didn't want leave Ezra there, but Imperials and that cave... Sometimes he hated being a leader. This pressure, elections, which prove to be incorrect or incompatible with his conscience...

"Kanan, troopers stopped sniffing in this area" to his cabin came Hera. Seeing no response, she sighed, "You still blame yourself?"

"He's just a child, We don't even know if he's alive," said Kanan staring at the wall.

"And your Bound?" Twi'lek asked, putting her hand on the shoulder of the Jedi.

"I has already tried. I can't sense him" Kanan buried his face in his hands, "The Force, Hera! What kind of leader am I if I'm ready to leave one of us?!"

"Shhh, easy, easy" Hera hugged him, "I'm here, with you. We'll find him"

I hope, she added in mind.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Inquisitor wasn't so heavy as Ezra thought. He weighed as much as Kanan. And facilitated Ezra's job, trying to walk partly on his own. Pau'an was telling, in which direction he has to go. They didn't use flares or flashlights because Inquisitor fairly well seen in the dark.

"When you said you lost a lot" Ezra started the conversation, "what did you mean?"

"This is a private matter, don't interesting to" growled Inquisitor "Right, five steps. Then we'll see the output"

"Impossible, too dark," said the boy. Inquisitor's eyes narrowed. The kid was right.

"Give me a flare" he growled. When he lit the light, they saw heap of rubble.

"Shit!" Ezra cursed. Inquisitor whispered something in his native language.

"The outlet had been overwhelmed during some quake. Probably" said Pau'an.

"There is the other way out?" Padawan asked.

"Yes, but it is much further and is more dangerous," the Inquisitor didn't look into the eyes of a boy "But I don't think that we have a choice"

"Which way we should go?" Ezra sighed. He did not like this idea.