Chapter 2

"Great" snapped Zeb covering the boy "Kid, run to the boss. I'll take care of him"

"No way, I will not leave you," said Ezra took out his lightsaber. Pau'an smirked.

"I see that the Jedi has constructed a toy for his pet. How sweet. Do you really think that torch and the gorilla will protect you, Ezra?" Inquisitor launched his weapon.

"Come here, kherbast, and check it out" growled Garazeb standing in attack position. Ezra did not know what is 'kherbast' but Inquisitor apparently knew it. He grabbed Kallus' Bo-Rifle and jumped on Lasat with bared fangs and angry roar. He was good. Really good. Zeb had big trouble with him. Inquisitor use lasanian weapon as easily as if it were part of his body.

Suddenly, the ground beneath their feet began to twitch. The earthquake. Apparently, it's been a full three hours after the last quakes. Kallus and Troopers began to flee.

"Come back, cowards!" roared the angry Pau'an. Humans weren't going to listen to him. "It's troublesome, but I can handle it myself"

He pushed Zeb aside with the Force and hit in the Ezra's stomach with electricity tip of the staff. The boy screamed and fell to the ground. Inquisitor caught him in half and put a knife to his throat.

"Damn coward," growled Zeb.

"It depends, for whom," said the Inquisitor, increasing the pressure on the neck of Ezra. A drop of blood ran down his skin. "I think I won this round, didn't I?"

Then there was a quake. The biggest and the strongest. Earth beneath Inquisitor's feet began to crack. Pau'an stepped back. Suddenly there was a clangour and a cloud of smoke clapped whole view.

"EZRA!!!" shouted Kanan, Zeb and Sabine. To their dismay, in the place where previously were Specter 6 and Pau'an, now was a pile of boulders.

Then, unfortunately, came Stormtroopers who had vehicles adapted to these unpleasant conditions.

"What's going on, where is Ezra?" Hera landed would Specters could to get on board.

"We don't know!" Kanan said, "But we can't check it now"

"So we gonna leave him?!" Sabine grabbed the front of Jedi's shirt, "We do not do that"

"I know, but now we have no choice," Kanan pushed her "Hera, get back to Ghost. We'll be back after dark, when buckets will stop looking for us"

"If they will stop" growled Zeb, who also didn't like that idea.

---------------

A few words of explanation: I know that Ezra got the lightsaber in circumstances other than I have described, but I've started to write this fic before the episode "Patch of the Jedi".

Secondly, Raven known from the previous fic "Sick Mind", will not appear here. This is episodic character.