I'm alive

Epilogue/Bonus/Admission to the next story.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was in darkness and emptiness. Alone. I did not feel any pain. That's good. It meant that Vader did nothing to me.

Suddenly, a light appeared. It was some being.

"Rakhesh" it whispered.

"Lena?" I squinted. Now I saw it clearly. It was my Lena, so like I remembered her, but dressed in white robes. "You're alive!"

"No," her voice was full of cold "Your heart has stood"

"You mean... I'm dead?" I asked.

"Yes" was the answer. "You've jumped into star destroyer's reactor"

"So this is over" I felt surprise and... relief. I had enough of this all.

"No"

I looked at her with surprise.

"Your mission isn't finished; our people need you" she said.

"Lena, I have enough of it all! I'm tired!" I shouted with anger.

"I know, my love" in her eyes were tears "Sorry"

And She was gone with the light. I was alone in darkness again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I open my eyes. I see just smoke, black clouds and fire. I feel the heat around. This is hell? Very likely. My heart is working. I choke with air. I'm alive. And I'm still on Mustafar.

Somehow I'm sitting. I am on a mining platform. Apparently, some one flew close to the reactor, when I fell. But... why I didn't sensed it, thanks the Force I can sense motion, I... I do not understand.

Report yourself, voice of reason in my mind is hissing, SHE needs to know about you.

Yeah... I think, you're right.

I take out the communicator and begin broadcasting the message. A few people will not be pleased beacause of my resurrection, but I have no choice.

"Rakhesh Thanos's here, do you copy? I report that I am alive. I repeat: I'm alive. Fulcrum, if you can hear me, speak to me" I say.

"Fulcrum's here, I copy" in communicator speaks a familiar female voice. Ahsoka Tano... "Welcome back, Rakhesh. It's nice to hear you again"

"I agree, miss Tano. I agree" I smile weakly. I think, that isn't such bad situation.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's just my idea; You don't have to agree with that.