Ultimate Exorcist

And I am here, once again with another idea! This was the most requested so I figured I'd write this now. Sorry I've not been active but the nice comments you guys leave me seriously motivate me to write more! Anyway, this is for Romano-Kinnie windexcat takosuu !! Hope you like it !!

Brief version:

They were found guilty of the murder:

.

.

.

They were in a mysterious building. It was very eerie and dark. They look around suspiciously, holding a cross. But then two Monokumas suddenly appear so the exorcist tries to exorcise them, and does so successfully. But then a third, and slightly bigger one, appears. Once again, they use their skills to attempt an exorcism. But then the Monokuma holds out a cross, and tries to exorcise [OC name]. The exorcist keeps their cross out in front of them, confused, whilst backing towards the wall. But then the Monokuma knocks it out their hand and holds their cross to the Ultimate Exorcist's face, chanting incoherent words. [OC name] tries to scream as if they start burning up but nothung comes out. Eventually, they fade to dust and disappear.

Detailed version:

They were found guilty of the murder:

.

.

.

Thud! Thud! [OC name]'s heart beat fast as they looked at their surroundings. Where were they? The building they were in was unfamilar and weirdly eerie. Taking a deep breath, he/she looked around. Something was in the building. The building seemed to be some kind of wooden cabin, probably in a remote place; a perfect place for demons to hide. They stood in place upon the wooden planks, continuing to observe their surroundings. The cabin was mostly empty with just an old TV and couch in one corner and a green chair and wooden table in the other. There were two doors, one leading outside and the other unknown, though they assumed it was probably a toilet or bedroom.

Creeeeek! The second door opened, revealing two Monokumas, who wandered into the room unannounced. Without hesitation, the exorcist held up the cross and walked towards the Monokumas. Quielty, they began speaking prayers and repeating Bible verses. The Monokumas stepped back but it was useless. They were backed into a corner. Screams were ignored as the Monokumas became more and more exhausted until they finalky collapsed. They were not possessed; they were the demons. And now they were both gone. They made it look so simple. But nothing was simple about it.

A slightly larger Monokuma suddenly emerged out of thin air, standing on the opposite side of the room. Swiftly, [OC name] turned around, holding their cross out steadily. The Monokuma seemed puzzled and walked towards the exorcist, who had began repeating Biblical chants and prayers. Suddenly, the roles were reversed as the Monokuma had them backed into a corner. The Monokuma then reached behind him to show a cross, slightly bigger than his/hers. Chants began leaving the Monokuma's mouth, which were much louder than the Ultimate Exorcist's. [OC name] felt immensely overwhelmed and slid down the wall, hand still tightly griping the cross as though it would serve protection. Their zkin began to burn, causing them immense agony. Seeking relief, they searched their pockets for holy water, hoping it would soothe their pain; their pockets were empty. He/she opened their mouth to yell but nothing came out. They knew what was happening; they were being exorcised. They prayed for safety but none came. Their skin tingled painfully as they tucked themself into a ball, aware of the inevitable. All hope was gone. And suddenly they were gone. All that sat in the place they had been was a pile of dust, which the Monokuma blew away, who was seemingly very content. The exorcist had been exorcised.. it was nothing but a taste of their own medicine!

.

I honestly did this during two online classes lmfao oops! I am sorry I take so long to write these. Also, feel free to use these but pleaseeeee credit me. I don't spend time on these for people to steal them. Yes, I said you can use them but only if you give credit. Otherwise, I will report your book for plagiarism! Sorry but it's only fair. Thank you so much for all the support and for the 83.4k views like what ?? I love you!! Also, yes, I am still taking requests hehe!

Question of the Day:

Who is your favourite DR character?

Mine is Mikan Tsumiki!

Tell me yours in the comments!