Ultimate Thief

They had been found guilty of the murder:

There they stood, beyond the boundaries of the bank, which contained the most money in the whole of Japan. Ignoring all the dangers of this mission, they climbed onto the roof, while their parter in crime waited in the van. They were so excited. Silently, they removed the secret square piece (or whatever it is called), which led to a hidden passageway, a.k.a the air vent. Sneakily, they crawled through it and stopped at the exit of the air vent. Ever so carefully, they removed the air vent cover (is that what it is called?) and then, they threw in a gas bomb, which knocked everyone on the inside unconscious for about 10 minutes. Sneakily, they looked around to check for any security guards still conscious, but there wasn't, just as they planned. Next, they climbed down, not realising there was a security guard, wearing a gas mask (like the Ultimate Thief as well), was right behind them. It was as if they knew their plan all along or something. It was quite suspicious. However, as soon as the criminal turned around, the whacked the guy, but it had no benefits; it had no effect, as the guard did not stumble the slightest or even say "Ow," proving their very high pain tolerance. The security guard grabbed out a gun and started shooting, but had very poor aim, causing him to miss the head every time and normally hitting the arm or leg. It cause people a huge amount of pain, not allowing the thief to have the strength to fight back. It hurt like hell. One bullet through the arm. One bullet through the leg. One bullet through the arm. One bullet through the leg. If the officer had just aimed correctly, the suffering would have ended by now. By the time the officer could shoot the hair properly, the criminal has already bled to death.

Bare in mind that Monokuma is the security guard. This chapter was dedicated to panta_

I've just realised this book is gonna be really helpful for the new Danganronpa I'm making. Well, that'll make the executions easier..!