Ultimate Florist

Sorry for taking so long to update! Anyway, this is a request for XlitleoY (it still isn't letting me tag it D:). I hope it is okay :3

They had been found guilt of the murder:

They found themselves in a botanical garden. The were a countless amount of flowers, a few ponds and a couple of tall trees. The grass was lush-green and the sky was bright blue. For them, it was like Paradise. But then, they spotted a flower they had never seen before. How odd! They were sure that they had seen every flower to exist! Slowly, they approched it. But then, a noxious gas was released from it. What? They had never heard of a poisonous-gas releasing flower... They began to feel nauseous and dizzy. Their vision had blurred and they'd lost their balance. Who would've knows their passopn for flowers would cause his/her death? The person lost their footing and fell, with their head landing in a pond... Air! Air! They needed air! They needed oxygen! But they felt so weak that they couldn't even get up or move the slightest. But then, the glass ceiiling began to break. Smash! Crash! It was rapidly collapsing! But the "victim" was not able to go anywhere. Instead, a huge beam fell on them and crushed them to death...

Naaaa~! This one's terrible! Sorry! A lot's been happening in my life and I can't concentrate properly, sorry! I tried, so I hope it's okay UwU