Ultimate Pyromancer

This is a request from galaxy_fruit. Ahh, sorry for the long update! I'm so lazy, sorry :(

They had been found guilty of the murder:

They found themself in what seemed like a game. They were standing upon a wooden platform that was somewhat levetating above the ground, but perhaps there were very very very thin strings holding it in place. Suddenly, a perfectly straight row of fire came running their way. Without a second thought, they used their "special" abilites to prevent the fire from moving any further. But then it happened again! Another streak of fire was heading their way! Once again, they controlled the fire and stopped it from moving. And then, it happened again! And again! And again! And again! And each time, the speed increased. But then 2 came dashing towards them at the same time! However, they dealed with this with ease. But then 3 came! Then 4! Then 5! And it kept increasing the speed and amount until the pyromancer could not stand this anymore. They may have been a professional in pyrokinesis, but this was too much for them to handle. Fire sped towards them in all direcrtions at approximately 150mph. Using what last energy they had, they managed to stop them all. But then they came again and... Their life was put to an end........

Oh my! This is so uncreative :D But I still hope it's decent enough. If it's not, just tell me; I still have plenty ideas ;)