Ultimate Informant

This is dedicated to  TheHalfBloodPrincess (Anime_FanGirl)

I'm gonna do an OC insert for this one, but the first time I write this, it won't be. The second paragraph will have it. Idek what an informant is, so I'm gonna have to do a bit of research first. By the way, the second paragraph has more detail. And sorry if u do not like the idea; I can redo it in a different way if u don't like this (;

They had been found guilty of the murder:

They were tied onto a pen with no means of escape. Suddenly, the pen stands up by itself. The pen was standing on a blank paper, ready to put in a confidential folder. At the top of the paper, 'Ouma Kokichi' was printed out. Just then, the pen began to slowly move on its own. Its pace increased per second, until it was moving at the speed 673 WPM (words per minute), where it came to an abrupt stop. The killer is obviously very dizzy and feeling sick. After, a giant Monokuma wearing gangsta clothing comes in and tears all the papers. Next, ir grabs the pen and somehow snaps it in half, splitting the person in half. Also, the murderer is sitting on the chair, and whatever the Monokuma does to them happens to the real one.

OC Insert:

Kaito Kazuto, the Ultimate Informant, has been found guily of murder. May his execution proceed (you don't have to use this part, I just felt like adding it in, but u can use it if u want to).

Kaito struggled to free himself from the tight rope tied around his waste; it was no use. It was as if his body was attached to the blue, biro pen. Out of the blue, the pen began to move. WOrs were being written by the pen alone. 'He', 'The', 'Secretly', so many words were written. The more words, the dizzier Kaito felt. Eventually, the writing came to an inhuman amount of speed, 673 WPM (words per seconds). Then, it came to an abrupt stop. Kaito felt like he was going to be sick. Suddenly, he spotted a large Monokuma wearing a black jacket and a black fedora. Then, he spotted himself, but 10x larger, sitting on a spinny chair with a knife at hand. Next, the larger version of him stabbed the Monokuma. Silence. But it only last a second. A whole army of Monokumas dashed through the door, and began to attack the larger version of Kaito. Despite his large amount of strenght, he was not able to beat the Monokumas. The giant version of Kaito had his eye jabbed out, causing the actual Kaito's eye to fall out and splatter blood everywhere. The abuse continued for a while, to the point he was breathing for his life. Just then, a Monokuma picked up the pen and out of anger, snappped him in half.

Sorry if it ain't that good! I tried! I spent half an hour on this! Hope it's okay :3