Ultimate Dress Designer

Lemme quickly do this, I spent an hour writing it, and I dunno what I pressed, but it all got deleted, adn I was nearly done. So annyong! Imma gonan rush, there would've been more detail, but soz, I'm really not bothered now (and I'm writing really quickly, can't be bothered to fix spelling mistakes):

They had been found guilty of the murder:

They are sewing some sort of sequins or whatnot to the dress. Then, they accidently poke themsleves with a needle (it bleeds). They run to the bathroom. As soon as they step in, the door closes. They try to open it, but despite their efforts, it was no use. They look forward, to see blood gushing outta the tap. Then, they see a box that says 'place both ur arms in here, one at a time, to escape'. Due to their desperation to escape and live, they stuff their left arm in it. Then, it begins to crush. It is very very very painful! It's like a Venus Fly Trap, except it crushes it, not eats it. It is probably agonizing. Then, their left arm is released. their bones are gone, along with their flesh nd skin. ALl remains in blood from their shoulder. It stings like hell. Then, it is the right arm's turn. Once that's done, they hear a click, the sound of the door being unlcoked. By this tiem, the blood is hip-length. They are about to open the door, but then thye realize... How are they supposed to open it withiut any arms? It is impossible. Thier feet/legs are no help at all. Then, the blood starts pouring 3 time as fast. Eventually, they drown in the blood.

*sighs* That took 15 minutes... That hour was wasted, heh...

I was so rushed that I forgot to say gimme credit, thx! And also, if u use any f these, lemme know in the comment section, I'll giv u and ur book a shout-out.