Ultimate Nurse

I know Mikan Tsumiki is the Ultimate Nurse, but I'm gonna make another one. I am not saying Mikan Tsumiki kills someone, but neither am I saying she doesn't. Whether their execution is used or not, they still have one. For example, lets just say Mikan (since she's my fave, btw, I'm not saying if this is true whether she killed someone or not) does not kill anyone, so does not get executed. She would still have an unused execution. I have seen all of the unused executions. Also, don't worry, I don't say any spoilers.

They had been found guillt of the murder.

She/he found themsleves lying on a giant's arm. It was their arm. They looked at the enormous version of themselves. They saw their (as in the actual person, not giant) arms were strapped down. All of a sudden, everything but their face was covered was a pressumingly large blood pressure thingy (IDK what it's called).

She/he felt his legs and arms get pulled. They were going all around their giant version's arm. They were helpless. Their arms and legs had reached thier limit of stretching. Suddenly, they started to bleed. Then, snap!

Their legs and arms were no longer attached to their body. Lastly, an giant injection goes right through the chest and instantly kills them.

Just imagine it, ignore how I wrote it. You can alter it. Credit goes to me. Please do not take the credit fot this. Thx!! And remember, I take requests!