Ultimate Poet

This executuon is for KokoKrunchThot. Okay, so I'm well aware that I haven't uploaded for AGES and tbh I doubt I will update very often anymore. However I am more than grateful that this book somehow still gets views on a daily basis and is already exactly 27 from 16k reads/views. I remember at the start of the year my goal was to get 10k by the end of the year and I've already passed that by a lot. And I can't believe my first chapter has 1.8k views. That means roughly 1.8k ppl hav pressed on my book. Like wow, that's sick. Just thank u soso much for bein' so patient with me.

They had been found guily of the murder:

Alone. Confused. They were puzzled on their whereabouts. It was dark, VERY dark. Pitch-black and silent. Suddenly, footsteps could be heard in the distance, adding to their fear. They tried to move but it was as if they were paralysed. This all seemed too familiar. It was as if everyone happening was.. scripted. That's when it hit them. Everything happening now was based off a poem they'd written before. Lost in their thoughts, they didn;t realise a prescence behind them until it was too late to do anything. In the poem, the person has been frozen in fear as the mysterious figure.. AAH! A scream filled the empty void. A pink liquid began to pur out of their stomach. The pain was agonising but they were well-aware the end was near. Death seemed like an amazing opportunity at this point. And they lay there still for the rest of an eternity..

I feel as though this would've hav been way better if I was aware of the kind of poems the person writes so rlly sry for not inquiring abt that earlier, I completely forgot. But I hope this makes sense and if it does not, just let me know and I am always happy to re-do it.