Ultimate Puzzle Solver

Heyyy! This is a request from boldwriter4 (it won't let me link it). This one I'm probably gonna struggle with becasue I don't wanna use anything too simple like trying to work out a puzzle before a time limit or something, but I'll try it anyways. I had inspiration off Undertale somehow...

They had been found guilt of the murder:

They tried to stay on the mini white stool. If they were to fall, there would be no doubt that their life would be ended. But... That meant they were trapped, right? B-but it can't end like this, right? Right!? Out of the blue, the stool fell over, but the "victim" didn't fall to their doom, but rather stayed standing upright. They took a step, but their leg fell below the "invisible" surface, so they rapidly stood back up and backed away from where their leg fell, only to have thier other leg fall. Once again, they stood up, but placed their hand where they fell. A whole... They began to walk around, slowly landing each foot. After a few moments, a new gap was discovered. It was exactly 435cm south west from the previosu hole. They continued to wander, and discovered 3 more gaps within a 300cm diameter. 'A puzzle', they think to themself. Suddenly, they trip over an object that can cleary not be seen and fall.. Fall... Fall?? But how? Throught a small circle that they could maximum fit their leg into? It's clear;y impossible, there was just a random circle that was 300cm in diameter... Did they.. not work out a puzzle correctly? I-impossible... And now, they were going to die because of it... No... Th-this can't be fate... Black... DEAD...

Wow, that took me around an hour! This talent's execution really challenged me... At first, I was writing random things and I guess it turned into the above. I was really stuck when I wrote 'That meant they were trapped, right?' because I needed to create a puzzle-related execution and I really struggled. I hope this is okay!