Ultimate Bubblegum Blower

This got almost 1k views in almost a month, woah, thanks!! Also, this is a request from windexcat, so hope it's okay ;)

They had been found guilty of the murder:

They were standing in an isolated room, with nothing but a small table in the middle. Upon it lay a popular brand of bubblegum, Flavor Burst. He/She looked around, no-one was nearby. "I guess it couldn't hurt to take one" they thought, slowly opening the packet. The fresh smell of the bubblegum filled thier nose. It was a delightful fragernce. They pushed a piece of bubblegum out of the packet na dplopped it into thier mouth. It felt weird and unusually sticky. Puzzled, they tried to remove the gum from thier mouth, but it only got stuck to their hand. They tried to pull it off, but thier efforts were useless. Foolishly, they used their other hand in an attempt to get it off., however they were both stuck now. They started to stumple around, trying to get it off. It started to burn. Just then, they tripped over their own two feet. They were about to get back up but they were now stuck to the floor. They looked up to see the ceiling covered in a pink, gloopy substance. They were laying there for a while and before they realised, something wet touched their back. Just about managing to look back, they saw the ceiling was drooping down. They noticed the ceiling had become.. higher. Had it really gone taller? They felt the substance on thier back pulling them up while they were also getting pulled down. They felt as if their body was getting broken into 2 pieces, which was the reality. Their lower half was getting oulled higher and higher. Till snap! Everything fell silent...

This is the WORST execution I have ever wrote, I could not think of what to write for this, I struggled trying to work out how I;d write a bubblegum-based execution/death. I tried, sorry :')

Also, if you have any executions you'd like for me to feature in this book, just write them in the comment section and I'll upload it onto here, and I'll totally give u credit :)