Seven

"i'm really gonna miss you, yuns

"i'm really gonna miss you, yuns.." ryujin sighed, giving the youngest a big hug. "i wont be gone for long, eonni. don't worry. i'll be back in like a week." yuna laughed.

"my baby is all grown up!" yeji squealed as she wiped away a non-existent tear. yuna scoffed, "don't overreact. you're only three years older." the said girl huffed, rolling her eyes in the process.

"yuna-sshi! that's our boarding call!" one of the staff members called out to her. gasping, yuna quickly took her backpack which she placed on the floor, "i'll be back soon! it's just jeju." she said before leaving to the staff member.

"yuna-ya!! don't forget to call us!!" they called out which made yuna giggle before leaving.

yes, yuna and kai are on their 'honeymoon' now. yuna was quite excited if she do say so herself— no, not for spending time with kai, but because she wanted to see the view. jeju's oceans are beautiful they say.

showing the passport to the airport's security members, yuna went in the boarding room to see kai enthusiastically waving at her, "yuna!!" he called with a bright smile.

sighing, yuna said, "what are you so happy for?" . kai frowned, "gee, glad to know i'm the only one excited to see the view." he said with a small huff. yuna's face turned red in embarrassment. she genuinely thought he— nevermind.

"you two will be in business class and staff will be in economy. it's only a one hour and ten minute flight so it shouldn't be long." the producer explained as every cast and crew were boarding the airplane.

one of the staff members escorted yuna and kai to their designated seats— which was obviously next to each other. before leaving, the staff member handed them a vlogging camera, "record before we takeoff, we need the footage for the next broadcast." she informed before walking away to the economy section.

as the staff member disappeared from view and the two were sure she couldn't hear them, they both groaned, "i really don't want to do this." yuna said as she shuts her eyes in frustration. rolling his eyes, kai replied, "same here. but you know, i don't want to get fired." he said with a sarcastic smile.

counting to three, kai switched on the camera. the two immediately faked a big bright smile as they started to converse with each other.

"hello everyone!! we're on our plane to jeju now, we'll see you guys in a bit!" yuna exclaimed cutely which made kai coo, "you're cute." he said to which yuna slapped him on the shoulder, "stop~"she whined. although yuna knew this was all fan service, she couldn't help but feel flustered for some reason.

"anyway, we're on our honeymoon today!" kai said, changing the topic. "yeah!! i'm so excited!" yuna exclaimed enthusiastically before laying her head on kai's shoulder. "i'm tired. we woke up at 4am this morning." she said, closing her eyes and rubbing it out of sleepiness.

"well, guys, we'll let her sleep for now. see you when we get there!" kai said. "this is going to be so fun, right, yuna?" he asked which earned a nod from the female. "we'll go now!" he continued before ending the vlog. in an instant, yuna's head moved away from kai's shoulder.

"this is gonna be so fucking boring" kai said after he made sure the camera was off. "tell me about it. i'd rather sneak out and do normal teen stuff. not get married." yuna replied, rolling her eyes before widening them, realizing that she just exposed herself.

she didn't know why she suddenly care so much about the latter's impression of her. normally she wouldn't care but now she wanted the floor to eat her.

however, kai's reaction was not in any way how yuna expected, "no fucking way! you sneak out too!?" he exclaimed, looking at the female.

"yeah..." yuna said timidly. "broo that's so cool! me too! we should sneak out together sometime!" kai exclaimed. yuna didn't know why that 'bro' kai just called her kind of hurts, but she decided to ignore the fact that she just got bro-zoned.

shrugging the thought away, yuna replied, "and be caught in some scandal because of that dispatch snake? no thank you." she said flipping her hair sassily- which kai flinched because her hair smacked his face and it hurts like fuck.

"if you do that one more time, i'm shaving your head bald." he smiled sarcastically which earned laughs from yuna. "okay boomer, now let me sleep im tired." she said before putting on the neck pillow and leaning her head on the windowsill.

"you're not gonna lay your head here?" kai asked, patting his shoulder. yuna's face reddened in embarrassment as she smacked the guy with her neck pillow. "t-that was fan service!!" she defended.

"sheesh okay okay- stop hitting me!" kai exclaimed. huffing yuna placed her neck pillow back on before mumbling, "wake me up when we land."

—end of chapter seven
yo sorry for the short chapter lmao
im kiiiinndaa busy dbjsbdjs
i have lab reports, presentations,
essays, and a novel for english class,
that im not finished with
so pls bare w me