Eight

happy chinese new year to those who celebrate!! here's two 紅包s for you :3 🧧🧧🧧

"hello??? are you gonna wake up or what?" kai rolled his eyes as he attempted to push yuna's head away from his shoulder

"hello??? are you gonna wake up or what?" kai rolled his eyes as he attempted to push yuna's head away from his shoulder. "five more minutes," yuna muttered in her sleep. "im riding a unicorn, can't you see?" she continued to mumble which made kai snort.

"hey! fucking wake up now we're here in jeju!" kai exclaimed as the plane started to slow down as it found it's parking place. "jeju? what's jeju?" yuna asked, still half asleep as she lifted her head from kai's shoulder.

in a blink of an eye, yuna's brain immediately woke as she saw kai. instantly widening her eyes, yuna pushed kai away making the male stumble a little.

"why are you pushing me?" the male exclaimed, feeling attacked. "you're the one who laid your head on my shoulder!" he continued, looking at yuna accusingly.

"w-well you could've pushed it away!!" yuna exclaimed, heat rising up her cheeks. "oh i tried, alright. your head weighs a ton." kai said with an eye roll. throwing her neck pillow to kai's direction, yuna exclaimed, "w-whatever! no reason to insult me!!" she said, "i'm getting off!" she exclaimed before leaving kai and following the staff.

catching up to her, kai decided to tease her one more time, "so," he started. "riding unicorns, huh?" he asked. gasping, yuna placed a hand over her wide opened jaw before exclaiming with her blushing face, "shut up huening!!".

fans flooded the airport as paparazzis took trillions of pictures with their camera. flash of light from the cameras filled the airport as fangirls and fanboys scream over the arrival of the couple.

the crew rushed towards the bus that was already provided for them, meanwhile yuna, kai, and a cameraman went into a private car. "oh fuck, riku!" yuna exclaimed. it was supposedly riku's shift, to which yuna promised to give her the signed merchandise.

unfortunately, the girl was already in jeju and couldn't go back to seoul if she tried. "riku?" kai asked in confusion.

panicking a little, yuna nodded frantically, "give me your fucking phone! i gave the staff mine!" she exclaimed as the car began to move. "who's riku?" kai asked, still not complying with the female.

"s-she's a friend! now give it to me!" yuna exclaimed as she snatched the phone away making kai widen his eyes. dialing a number she knew by heart, which was yeji's, she was so relieved that the older picked up, "eonni!!! go to subway right now!" she exclaimed.

"what? why?" the girl from the other line asked. "riku!! i signed the things, it's under my bed. i forgot about it because of this honeymoon! please give it to her on my behalf and tell her i have a schedule. don't let manager oppa see, though. i'll be in more trouble!" she exclaimed.

"what the fuck? you're putting me under fire here, yuns. i might be the one who will get in trouble!" yeji complained. "please!! just this once, eonni!" yuna exclaimed worriedly.

"ugh, fine. i'm dragging jisu with me fuck you!" yeji exclaimed which made yuna giggle, "thanks eonni!! you're the best!" the youngest said enthusiastically, relieved that the problem is solved.

"why are you looking at me like that?" yuna asked as she ended the call, looking at kai who was staring at her. "like what?" he asked, tilting her head to the side in confusion. "like— that!!" yuna exclaimed, pointing to kai's face then giggling a little, "you look funny!" she laughed.

"what the fuck? i don't know if that's an insult or a compliment." he commented.

"okay, you two! it's time to start filming again. remember, protect your image!" the cameraman said as he prepared his camera.

protect your image.

that sentence is no longer foreign for the both of them, or any idols in general, really.

"yes, we know." kai sighed before his face expressions did a 180° turn into his so called 'image'. a fake personality— a made up one. the one the agency created for him. taking deep breaths, the two started to talk as the cameras rolled.

after a while, the cameras cut off as yuna and kai went back to their real personality. "are we there yet?" yuna asked impatiently. "no," the driver answered. "just a few more minutes, miss." he continued.

groaning, yuna slumped back on her seat as she took a bite on the bread the staff had provided. as a thought suddenly came across her head, yuna widened her eyes as she asked the staff a question that made both her and kai exclaim in terror.

"are we sharing a room?" yuna asked.

"you aren't married for nothing," the staff answered nonchalantly.

—end of chapter eight