30.

Derek massages his tongue against Mike's. Upon deciding that he is indeed ready to get wet, he scoots his bum forward more, wrapping tan legs around Mikes waist and squeezing meaningfully.

Mike smiles as Derek hops down; lifting Mike up off the ground without breaking the kiss, an arm going around the back of Mikes upper thighs and the other snakes around Mikes back, holding him close.

Derek makes his way over to the shower, doing his best to open the door without letting Mike go. In the end, he has to hope Mikes clutching on tightly enough to him as he moves an arm to open the shower. Immediately, the two boys are surrounded by steam, and the way that Mike's rutting against Derek and making small keening noises only ensures that things are only going to get hotter.

Shutting the door, Derek presses Mike up against the shower wall, earning a loud groan from the beautiful boy clutching onto him for dear life. Finally disconnecting their lips, Dereks traveled down, starting at the corner of Mikes and arriving at the destination of the other boy's neck. Immediately, Derek takes to marking him, intending to make sure everyone knows who Mike really belongs to.

Mike moans, tilting his head back to give Derek more access to his gorgeous neck. "Fuck, Derek," he breathes raggedly, eyes fluttering shut.

Derek just nips and sucks at more areas of exposed skin, groaning at the taste of Mike's skin.

Their hair is getting soaked so that it sticks to their foreheads and gets in their eyes. Groaning in annoyance, Mike moves his floppy fringe from his eyes before pushing away once-curly but now damp and lip strands of hair from his older boyfriend's gorgeous brown eyes.

Derek looks up in a way that's almost too innocent for the situation from where he's been laying claim to Mike's body, biting his lip suggestively.

Standing up straight, Derek presses close so he and Mikes chests are pressed flush together, hard and aching members rubbing up against one another. Both boys moan at the friction, the smaller one tossing his head back and parting his lips, water spray hitting against his beautiful skin.

Derek watches, enchanted, for a moment as water droplets make their way from different directions down Mikes body. Some move gracefully down Mikes face, dripping off his nose, down his cheeks and continuing on down his neck, or reaching soft lips and sliding off biteable bottom lips. Other drops slide down Mikes neck and down to where toned chests press against each other. Derek sort of wishes he could be a drop of water right now.

Snapping himself out of his daze, Derek seems to suddenly remember what he's doing. Reaching a large hand between their bodies, the youngest member of One Direction grips their lengths in one hand, squeezing gently and pulling a filthily pornographic moan from his partner. Smirking, he slowly begins moving his hands up and down, squeezing at their bases. Those beautifully precious drops of water act as lube, making the friction more bearable and a whole lot more pleasurable.

Derek loves this. The feel of both their cocks in one hand, warm and full against one another. Everything about it feels right, down to every single little detail. He and Mike fit perfectly together in every single way; right down to their members. It's sort of magical in a way. Derek knows he's found his soulmate and he can't ever express how grateful he is when he knows some people have a whole hell of a lot more trouble finding 'the one'.

Noises are now coming from two mouths as Derek works his hand, occasionally twisting and doing little things with his hands that he knows will drive Mike absolutely crazy. Pumping more quickly, Derek watches with concentrated brown eyes as Mike whines, squirming a little until he's whining out something about coming soon and no; that won't do.

Derek pauses his hand movements, prompting brown eyes to fly open and Mikes head to snap back up, eyes questioning and accusing.

"I want your dick in my mouth when you come, Mikey," Derek states as explanation simply, dropping to his knees and places his hands on those delicious thighs with prior knowledge that Mike will never refuse a blowjob; no matter where they are or how much he was enjoying another sexual activity. Blowjobs are Mikes favorite; only getting fucked by Derek can beat them.

The water continues to pour down, and Derek knows it'll be hard to look up at Mike while he works his mouth over his boyfriend's beautiful length, but knowing how much noises and pleasure Mike will get from this spurs Derek to start the process of getting Mike to come undone with a kitten lick that's far more innocent than it really should be. Quickly, he moves on to licking the underside of the shaft, looking down in order to keep the water from directly hitting his eyes.

"Derek," Mike moans out, hand going to grip a handful of curls as the younger boy watches the curly-haired man do his work.

Derek doesn't waste anymore time from here out. Opening his mouth, Derek wraps his plump lips around Mikes pulsing dick, sliding down the length until he feels the tip hit the back of his throat. He's a lot bigger compared to two years ago. Moaning, Derek moves up a little, hollowing out his cheeks and sucking a little. (Ladies, y'all know how it goes-)

Mike whimpers, gripping Dereks hair a bit more roughly. Not that Derek has any complaints or anything. It's sexy when Mikes rough, even though he loves being fucked.

Bobbing his head up and down, Derek keeps working his gorgeous mouth, swallowing when he goes especially deep. He can tell he's driving Mike mad from the way the boy's thighs are quivering and getting all tense. It only prompts Derek to properly deep throat the boy, earning a loud yelp.

"Fuck, Derek, I-I'm not gonna last," Mike whines out, panting.

Derek says nothing in reply, instead swallowing and moving a hand to squeeze at Mikes balls, fondling them with his hand in a way that derives pleasure without being too much and causing Mike pain.

Mike lets out and appreciative noise before, with one last, moan that sends vibrations coursing through his cock from Derek, Mike comes down the other boy's throat, screaming out Dereks name. Derek, being the good boy he is, swallows Mikes load greedily, sucking the boy dry before pulling his mouth off with a popping noise.

Mike looks down to see Derek looking up at him with a dazed expression, obscenely red lips parted partially and eyes half-closed. He groans, lifting Derek up onto his feet, kissing him hungrily before wrapping a small hand around the boy's massive cock. Moving his hand up and down quickly, Mike jacks Derek off until the boy's shooting white spurts of seamen between them and seeing stars, head lolling forward and lips mouthing hotly against the skin on Mikes shoulder.

The two take a moment to catch their breath before Mike tips Dereks head up with his finger, water running down their bodies as their eyes meet.

Slowly, Mike bridges the gap between their lips, gently and sweetly kissing the boy, conveying a million 'I loves you's and 'don't ever leave me's into one simple kiss.

And Dereks kisses back, answering Mike with a set of 'I love you, too's and 'I'm forever yours's.

And really, that's the only thing they'll ever need in order to stay with each other for forever, well...besides loyalty, of corse~
____________________________________
IM DONE- NEXT BOOK DAMMIT.