21.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

-Dereks pov-

As I walked out the door someone grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back, whispering something into my ear. "if you love two people, go for the second. Because if you truly loved the first, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

The voice was high and soft, it sounded like a woman's voice. I've never turned around so fast in my life, I wasn't scared it just caught me off guard. But when I saw the same lady that was in the lobby I started to get confused.

"How did you-" I started with a puzzled look on my face as I looked at her then the lobby then back at her, "don't worry about that, just follow me." She said nonchalantly like asking a stranger to follow you is normal.

But...

Of course, being the dumbass that I am I followed like a lost puppy. She walked around the building to what looked like an old abandoned house, it didn't look to badly beat up. But it still creeped me out, "hell nah, tell me where we're going?" I said as I stopped walking.

"Didn't I say don't worry about it? Now, come on before I get more angry than I already am." She said with a stern, cold voice as she walked inside the house.

I rolled my eyes before walking in after her, shutting the door behind me. "What is your probl-" I was cut off by her kicking me in the leg, I groaned and fell to the ground, rubbing the part where she kicked.

"You are so disappointing." She said in a shaky voice, I couldn't tell if it was anger or sadness this time. "Why....why? WHY?!" She screamed as she slammed me against the ground, straddling me.

I didn't even know what to say, I didn't know this lady but she clearly knew me, "who'd you pick?" She blurted out while tightening her grip on my shirt.

"What are you-"

"WHO DID YOU PICK!"

"I didn't 'pick' anyone you psychopath!"

"NICO OR MIKE! WHO!" She screamed to the top of her lungs while yanking at my shirt which caught me off guard completely. "What....?" I asked in shock.

"Who....did you pick...."

"Both.."

____________________________________