1.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽-Mikes pov-

-Mikes pov-

It was really late at night and I was up playing my game since it was the first day of summer break, and boy was I glad I didn't have to go back to school.

I couldn't take all the bullying, just because I like a serene gender I'm "weird". Assholes...especially Derek. God I hate him. He's such a dick to me, he always has been for years now.

But as I was thinking to myself my dad knocked on my door making me jump a little, I took off my headset and open the door letting him inside.

He looked exited yet scared at the same time, he looked like he was nervous too. "What's up pops?" I asked as I plopped down on my bed. "I have to tell you something very important so please don't get mad.." I tilt my head to the side a little confused as he sat next to me rubbing his knees, now I could easily tell he was nervous about something.

I rubbed his back to comfort him, "just tell me" he took a deep shuttered breath and looked me in the eyes.

"Me...me and Jessica are...getting married.." my jaw dropped a little and I took my hand off his back, my facial expression went from shock to anger. Hell nah.

I stormed out my room and ran downstairs to the front porch, slamming the door behind me. I sat on the front porch replaying what my dad said in my head making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

And if you're wondering why I'm so upset, well that's because Jessica is Dereks mom, yeah that asshole. Jessica is the sweetest person I know but Derek on the other hand...He's so..I don't know how to explain it but just being around him makes me nervous, angry, irritated, and every other emotion in the book.

I mean, I knew my dad and Dereks mom were talking but I never knew this would happen! Well...our families have known each other for a long ass time so I'm not actually that surprised but still! What the fuck?!

I don't wanna live with him! I don't know what he'll try...and just when I thought I was gonna escape his bullshit. He used to bother me ALL the time in school so I thought summer break would break us apart but nope.

Great...

My dad called me back inside, he sounded sad and pitiful so of course I went back inside. We talked it out and I calmed down, I felt kinda bad about the way I stormed out. Because my dad genuinely really loved her, just as much as he loved my real mom...

So I guess I had to suck it up, because in a couple days we'd have to move in with Derek and his mom. Ugh..

I was so mad but let it slide because I knew it would make my dad happy, he hasn't been happy since my mom passed away..so I wanna give him one good thing.