7.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

-Mikes Pov-

I woke up to the sun punching me in the face, I groaned in annoyance and turned the other way, banging my head against Dereks. "Ow..." he mumbled as he rubbed his forehead.

"Sorry...I didn't see you." He chuckled a little and kissed my forehead, "Whatever, go back to sleep." I roll my eyes and smile a little, "it's 12:00 in the afternoon, get up."

I pushed him aside and got up to go get ready for today, because we were meeting up with the boys. We do this every weekend, we go out to the movies or something, get drunk, then do dumb shit for the rest of the night.

I chuckled a little just thinking about all the previous weekends and how many times we almost got arrested for something stupid.

I got in the shower, washed off then started to brush my teeth when I got a text from Cohen.

Co-🐓
Meet us at the Movie theater at 2:30, don't be late or I'm coming for ya cheeks

Me
Ayooo

Co-🐓
Shut up, don't be late

Me
Alright MOM damn

I smiled at my phone before I put it back down on the counter, I washed my face did my hair bla bla you know the routine. Then I walked out the bathroom in just my towel.

I looked over at my bed and Derek was still sleeping, lazy ass. I threw my towel at him and laughed when he jumped up, "go get ready dipshit."

I realized I'd thrown the wrong towel and quickly put on my boxers, I could hear him groaned and whine like a toddler as he waddled into the bathroom.

-an hour later-

This bitch was still in the shower, I don't understand why people take soo fucking long in the shower, like what do you do in there?!
Just wash your ass and get out.

I knocked on the door, getting a little impatient. "Derek hurry up damn, it's already 2:00-" before I could finish my sentence the door opened and the humid fog brushed against my face making me feel all sticky.

I looked up at Derek who had a smirk on his face, he was just in a towel and water was running down his chest and dripping from his hair. God, was he sexy right now..