6.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

-Derek pov-

It's been a week since the break in and Mike and I have only gotten closer, after we confessed our feelings for each other we started doing more together.

we haven't done anything intense yet though. Just Make out session but I could tell he was getting a little frustrated by it. And honestly I thought it was cute.

"Bubba...?" I took off my headset and turned to face the flustered boy sitting on my bed, "hm?" I hummed as I put my controller down. He was fidgeting was his fingers and looked down at his lap nervously.

"U-uhm...do...do you think I'm not doing enough?" I raised an eyebrow at his question, not really getting it. "What do you mean?" I could see his face turn redder than before, even though it was a little dark in the room I could clearly see it.

I watched as he went to say something but nothing came out, he just stood up and slowly started taking his closes off. I smirked and leaned back in my chair, a little amused and surprised by his boldness.

He stood in front of me, naked, but yet he had the most innocent look on his face. I smirked before picking up my headset, hand motioning for him to come over.

He did as told an came over, I pulled him by his waist and sat him on my lap, then put the headset on him. He looked at me with confusion, "why do I- Ah..!" He moaned out as I slowly started to stroke his length.

I could hear the boys on the mic going crazy and it made me smirk as I continued my strokes.

-Mikes pov-

The amount of embarrassment I was feeling right now couldn't be put into words, I couldn't control my moans as Derek rubbed his thump against my sensitive tip.

All the boys were literally listening to every moan that came out of my mouth, and their comments weren't helping. [Damn, Mike bout to get his back blown out!] kobe said from the other side of the mic.

They all laughed and continued to make comments, sexual and none but it was still embarrassing. And I was gonna see them all tomorrow, ugh.

Eventually I felt my high coming and everyone over the mic got quite, listening to my moans as they filled the room. Thank god our parents weren't home because they'd definitely hear us.

I covered my flustered face as I released into Dereks hand, he smirked before licking my white liquids from his hand.

(T/N: cringe)

I panted heavily as derek took the headset off and picked me up, putting my boxers and hoodie back on. Then he laid me down on the bed and covered me with the blanket before kissing my forehead.

It was late at night and I was sexuality frustrated, but Derek knew what I wanted, and soon I felt my tired body slowly give in to sleep.

-Dereks pov-

I smirked over at Mike as soft snores left his parted lips, I turned back to my game and put the headset back on, only to be greeted with Mimicking moans.

Alvaro: "AwWwH fUcK DaDdY!"

Kobe: "YeS rIgHt ThERE pApI!"

Mattia: "DaDdY cHiLl!" (T/N: ik y'all saw his video💀)

"You guys are assholes." I said as they all bursted into laughter, "Don't go breaking my best friends ass bitch." Kairi said as they all continued to laugh, I shook my head and chuckled a little.

We continued to play the game when I heard Mike whine, I looked back at him and he looked like he was having a nightmare. I smiled pitifully as I got up and grabbed the giant teddy bear in the corner of the room.

It was his favorite, well it WAS mine but he stole it. So I put it next to him and he immediately cuddled it for dear life. I smiled warmly and kissed his forehead before getting back on the game.

Night owl vibes.
____________________________________
Ik it's short but this is just something for tonight