11.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

-Mikes pov-

It's been two days since the party and Derek hasn't let me leave the house once, I feel like a prisoner. He didn't even let me go to school today! He just left me and told me not to let anyone in the house. Duh I already know that.

But he's been on edge, always checking the window or doors to see if they were locked, or looking out the window to see if someone was there. And every time I ask him about it he says it's 'nothing'.

It's really starting to piss me off but I can't do anything about it I guess, so I just lay around the house. But I'm too bored for that, I didn't feel like playing the game, and I didn't feel like making a TikTok so I just went downstairs to watch a movie.

I put on the movie and then went to go get some popcorn, as I was heating it up though someone knocked at my door, like hard as shit. So obviously I didn't answer it.

I just froze and looked at the door, then I heard it again but this time I thought the hinges on the door were gonna break. I wanted to call the police but my phone was upstairs, or so I thought, and I didn't wanna move.

Maybe if I just stayed quiet they would go away, so I waited for what felt like hours until the banging stopped. I let out a shaky sight of relief and I felt my body relax, "Phew..."

As soon as I relaxed the sound of glass breaking made my heart drop, Brüno started barking like crazy which wasn't helping at all, I started to panic so I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room.

I curled up in a ball, feeling the hot stream of tears run down my cheeks but then I remembered, "my phone..." I quickly jumped to my feet and quietly started looking for my phone.

I looked under the bed, under the sheets, in my drawer, on my desk, everywhere. But I couldn't find it, I started to panic again but then a flash back popped up in my head.

I remembered laying my phone down on the couch before going to get the popcorn, I pulled at my hair for being so stupid but then froze again when I heard Brüno yelp.

I felt my lip quiver as I stated to cry again, I couldn't just leave him down there. So I did what any insane person would do and I ran downstairs to get Brüno, he was laying on the floor unconscious and my heart dropped again.

When I ran for him I felt someone cover my mouth with a cloth, covered in something that smelled like chloroform. I struggled to get out of their grip but my body started to get weaker and weaker.

Until all I saw was black.

-Dereks pov-

I groaned in annoyance as our professor kept talking about the human reproductive system, when I got a text from an anonymous number.

201-***-****
Hope you won't be missing your stepbrother anytime soon.

I looked at the text a little confused for a second but then I remembered, "Mike..." I immediately shot up out of my seat and ran out the classroom, completely ignoring my teacher calling for me.

I ran down the hallway until I saw Mattia talking to Kairi, I didn't care what they were talking about though. I ran up and slammed Mattia against the lockers, making Kairi flinch a little.

"Where is he." Mattia's face looked a little scared but he held it together, he knew how pissed I was. "At an abandoned wear house, 4 blocks down." His voice was shaky.

I let him go and started to walk away when I heard him sniff behind me, he was crying. Not because of me, but because of what he thought I was going to do to his brother.

"I won't kill him." I said as I looked over my shoulder at him, Kairi had his arms wrapped around Mattia's waist and he nodded pulling kairi closer to his chest.

And with that, I ran out the building to my car and drove off. My blood boiled and rage simmered through my body like hot oil and water.

"If he touched Mike I swear..." he side through gritted teeth as my hand tightened on the steering wheel. I took a beep breath and remembered Mattia, Nico was still his blood brother.

So I couldn't kill him, but that doesn't mean I couldn't hurt him. Badly.

____________________________________
Sorry, this is late but like- yeah.
And this is Nico, if you were wondering-

Mattia and him are twins so, yee🧍‍♀️ and I know my editing skills are trash don't judge me