18.

-Authors pov-

"H-haah... a-ah... F-fuck! D-don't... put that in...D-Derek!"

"It's okay Mikey....I suggest you don't move too much, though, it may make me pull the trigger," said the Dominican said whilst he pressed the tip of a handgun to the Mike's entrance. The cold metal made the small boy wince.

There was nothing he could do about it, as his arms were tied behind his back firmly, his torso laying over a bad while his legs were spread, his pants and boxers holding him hostage nonetheless at his knees. His legs were showered with sweat and were trembling. The barrel of that gun was long and thick; he was afraid it'd be too painful and if Derek made one wrong movement, it could have gone off and that'd be the end of him.

The Dominican didn't know whether to smirk or growl at the thought. It wasn't a very heroic way to go out, but it was definitely sexy.

His body jerked forward, the tip of the gun being forced within his walls. The fucking Dominican hadn't even prepared him before hand! He groaned out, the pain of it being forced further within him causing his legs to shake more.

"A-gah... aa-aah... f-fuck..." he choked, his torso now twitching. Derek smiled childishly at Mike's reactions; he was cute when he was feeling pain. Thus, he forced the barrel in until the trigger's cage stopped him from pushing any farther.

"Do you like how this feels, Mike?"

Mike had saliva stringing from the side of his lips, groans and muffled pleasured sounds coming from him. Derek's childish smile darkened. "Shall we continue this game?"

He then began to pull the barrel in and out of Mike, each time just a tad rougher than before. The small boy gasped, his boner throbbing widely, craving attention from the taller man, and with his arms tied, he couldn't satisfy himself. Now he was wishing it was Derek's penis instead of the gun inside of him; the metal was freezing cold and it didn't feel very good.

"T... Take it... aah... h-aah! ...out... take it out!" The small boy moaned.

Derek lowered his brown orbs to the back of Mike's head. "Do you want something else, now?" he questioned, already knowing what Mike had truly wanted. The small boy was fun to tease; his glares fitted his eyes very well. Derek slowly slid the gun out, careful not to pull the trigger on its way, then sat it on the table nearest to him.

He then tugged his own throbbing penis out of its confines, relieved when it free. The Dominican held its shaft to guide it to Mike's entrance, and slammed it in him. The small boy gasped and moaned out, panting. He was forced to swallow saliva and then glared coldly behind him at Derek.

"F... Fuck you," he hissed.

"te quiero," replied Derek simply, proceeding to thrust in and out of him.

____________________________________
I am shamed of myself for typing the word 'penis' so many times