8.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

-Dereks pov-

Fuck the movie. I wasn't even paying attention at this point, I tried but Mike wouldn't stop moving, I could feel myself get harder by the minute.

I grabbed his hips tightly, "I said chill." I growled into his ear but he didn't listen, so fucking stubborn. The movie was only half way through and I knew if we left now the boys would get mad so I just let him do his thing.

Eventually I heard him whine in annoyance when he didn't get a reaction from me, so he got up and walked away, telling Vallyk he was going to the bathroom.

I waited for a good 15 minutes and he still hadn't came back, I was starting to get worried so I got up to go check on him. "I'll be right back." I told Ale and Vallyk and they nodded, turning their attention back towards the movie.

-Mikes pov-

When I got to the bathroom I leaned against the wall, crossing my arms over my chest. "He's such a bitch, he could've just gone along with it but noOo." I rolled my eyes and turned towards the mirror.

I sighed in frustration, sexual frustration at that. No, I didn't want him to fuck me in the theater, I just wanted a handjob. I huffed and stomped my foot, "fucking jackass." I mumbled to myself.

"What was that Mamas~?" I heard a unfamiliar voice say from behind me, mamas?    I automatically knew it wasn't Derek. I looked in the mirror and saw a tall burnet staring back at me with a smirk on his face.

I turned to face him, "And you are?" I said whiles raising an eyebrow, "Hunter, or daddy if you want." This guy was a fucking creep, but in all honesty he was kinda cute.

(T/N: gag)

Maybe I could tease Derek a little bit, just to push him off because I knew sooner of later he'd come check on me, I smirked when an idea popped up in my head.

"We just met and you're already moving so fast." I said as I bit my lip, looking him up and down. He smirked and came closer, leaning against the counter, his face only inches away from me.

"How about we get to know each other better then?" He said with a surprisingly cute smile, tempting really.

-Dereks pov-

When I got to the bathroom I heard soft giggles from the other side of the door, I raised an eyebrow before pushing the door open and walking in.

I turned the corner and what I saw made my blood boil, some guy was flirting with MY Mike, and he was flirting back. I felt like I wanted to kill someone, or more specifically the guy hitting on Mike.