20.

-Authors pov-

After Derek bought the bandages for Nicos leg he walked out the store an back to the car, where Nico was waiting. "Take off your pants." Derek said nonchalantly as he approached the car.

Nico; who was leaning against the car, had to do a doublet take. His head perked up immediately when Derek spoke but what he said caught him completely off guard.

"Say what now?" The taller said, a little dumbfounded. His puzzled expression made Derek chuckle, but then smirk as an idea popped up in his evil little head, both heads at that.

"You heard me, take off your pants." He said while tilting his head to the side in a taunting way, "w-wha- I-" Derek got closer and pressed his finger against Nicos lips to shut him up.

"Hush, I'm just putting the bandages on you. Big baby." With a slight sigh of relief Nico got in the back seat of the car and did as told, thinking Derek was only trying to help.

He slowly an hesitantly slid his pants down then threw them somewhere in the front seat as a shiver runs down his spine, yes he was nervous but that wasn't the reason for his shivers. It was just cold as fuck.

"Hurry, it's freezing." He said in a shaky tone and with a smirk lingering on his face, Derek dent down and started wrapping the wound with bandages. While he was doing this he couldn't help but glance up at Nicos bulge.

Even though he was soft due to the cold, he was still a lot bigger than Dereks and that's really saying something. Derek wasn't the average size, maybe an inch or two larger but Nico on the other hand looked like he was 5 inches on soft.

And for those who don't really understand how 5 inches on soft is big, let me explain. The average flaccid, pendulous penis is 3.61 inches in length; the average erect penis is 5.16 inches long. The corresponding girth measurements are 3.66 inches for a flaccid penis and 4.59 inches for an erect one.

So that basically means when Nicos hard he's around 9 inches long, basically knocking at 10's door. But Derek on the other hand is only 3 inches on soft, so around 5 on hard; working it's way to 6.

Understand now? Good. Maybe I should teach sex Ed- anyway! Back to the boys.

As the curly haired boy looked at it in awe he didn't notice Nico smirking at him, "you know it's not polite to stare?" His low voice snapped Derek back into reality and he realized what he was doing.

A blush slowly grew on Dereks cheeks as he cleared his throat and finished wrapping Nicos leg, once he was done he wondered why Nico and him grew apart in the first place.

They got along well, sure they'd butt heads but everyone does. Him and Nico always made each other laugh, even if it was unintentional. They've always had each other's backs, even if they claim not to.

So what was the problem? That question played in Dereks mind over and over again until he finally remembered.

The kiss.

He kissed Mike, Derek didn't know whether to feel angry or jealous. Hell, him and Mike weren't even dating so technically there was nothing wrong with Nico kissing him, but something about it just made Derek upset.

And oh boy, was Nico about to get it. He didn't even know it yet, he still thinks him and Derek are 'cool'. Yes, technically they are BUT Dereks not gonna let him off the hook so easily.

As another smirk arose on Dereks face he stood up and grabbed Nico by the wrist, yanking him forward. "Don't think I forgot." The boy growled in his ear before pushing him back into the seat.