(🔥) Zendaya

Overtime

Your POV

Never in a million years did I think I'd work for Zendaya. I'm her publicist/ assistant so I keep up with everything she does public-wise and buisness-wise. 

Lately she's been getting mostly modeling and euphoria work so I try to keep her on a tight schedule between call times and shoots.  When she's not doing that I'm helping her with other projects.

She's working on her own fashion line right now, so I help model clothes and pitch designs to/with her.

Currently it's going so well, she has me scouting for other models. She wants her clothes to know no boundaries or limits.

"Y/n can you call in a couple favors for me with Rihanna and Lizzo?"

I pick up my phone and walk over to her. "Yeah, what did you want me to ask" I question as I open the contact list

"Ask Rihanna if she would like to do a Fenty collab and Lizzo if she could promote the outfits at her next event? Maybe wear one or two peices?"

"Yeah, I got you." I nodded and dialed up Lizzo first. 

"Hey! Lizzo? It's Zen's assistant here. Are you free to talk right now?"

"Yeah of course! What can I do for my girl?" She requested the facetime call so I hit accept and sit my phone on the counter.

"Zendaya is thinking of lauching a fashion line. Now We're searching for some extra seamtresses to help us make the dress but we were wondering if you'd showcase them at your next public event?"

"Depends on the design, show me what ya'll are working with?" She replied

"Bet" 

Lemme mute myself before I do this. 

" DAYA! BRING THE NOTEBOOK" I yelled to her then unmuted the phone.

"You know I still saw you yell for her" She smiled.

"Oh-" We both began to laugh as we heard feet making their way to the counter.

"Got it Heyyy Lizzo, how are you?"

They did their cordial talk as I sat planning out and email to Rihanna and her Fenty crew.

"So these are the designs, I'll have Y/n email them to you later for a closer look" Zendaya closed down her ipad and sat next to me. 

"What do you think though?"

"Looks great Z! Get those designs to me asap, alright?" She asked

"Yeah we got you! Thanks Liz!"

"Bye loves!" 

Beep Beep Beep *DISCONNECTED*

~

After making a couple of calls to get measurements, Zendaya had a lineup of 8 people to help out with the introduction to her line. 

We got downstairs and got sewing. We called in some favors too. We asked my mom and aunt to help us with the sewing. 

In no time, the outfits were ready and I even got to try one on for myself. 

Walking out of the dressing room aka the storage closet. I spun around in circle to give them a 360.

"How does this look?"

"Amazing Y/n" My aunt tells me.

"Stunning, baby" My mom awes at me.

But Zen was silent. 

"What do you think Z?"

.

.

.

"I hate it."

I felt a pang go through my chest. Shit ..way to kill my ego.

"It looks horrible. I don't even like the deisgn, and it's not that flattering on you."

I drop my jaw in shock.

Honestly I wanted to clock her upside the head or punch her dead in the mouth for being so abrupt in her opinion. But my momma and aunt were there and they weren't having it either.

"What did you just say to my child?" 

*Your mom's name is Victoria/Vicci and your aunt is Carina/Carrie*

"Vicci, relax okay. She was WRONG" She glares at Zen, putting emphasis on wrong.

"No fuck that, where do you get of disrespecting my kid. She works for you and you're being an asshole." My mom points a finger at her.

"I will beat your ass even if my child doesn't. See I know she wants to keep her job so she won't argue with you, but you don't pay me. Ion got shit to lose."

As my mom gets close I jump between them.

"Ma look, maybe she's right okay? I mean you know clothes and fashion statements don't look good on everyone. She was disrespectful in how she addressed me but I won't allow myself to be pressed over it"

My mom takes a deep breath and steps back. "You know what... I'll let ya'll talk. C'mon Carina"

The leave but before they're completely gone my aunt looks at me "If you need help, scream. I'll be up here trying to keep ya mom from going Mike Tyson on ya boss."

~

I look at Zendaya and shake my head. "The fuck was that?"

"An honest opinion. I don't like how it looks on you" She stated

"THEN SAY THAT. Don't be a dickhead about it. I work for you, I'm at your beck and call bt if you're gonna act like a bitch, find a better publicist and a friend that tolerates that shit. Cuz I won't."

"I know you're stressed. I' here to help you, but the next time you disrespect me- ESPECIALLY in front of my family... you're doing this shit on your own. Cuz I'll quit."

I took the dress off and threw it on the desk.

"I'm finna go change."

But she stopped me.

"You know maybe I WAS wrong." Her hand was held out to me, I grabbed it and she spun me around.

"Maybe the DRESS doesn't do YOU justice.." She trailed off.

... Did my boss just check me out-

Edited?:🟢 yep.. might have some typos, but it's been edited.