updates

hi everyone.

so schools out (at least for me it is) finally.

ya girl will be entering her junior year, so thank god for that.

~

Reminder in case no one told you:

To the people who are struggling: I'll probably sound like a broken record but, don't bottle it up. Let those emotions flow, cry for help.  

despite me not wanting to go into detail: I know someone needs this as much as I did. I was lucky enough to have other outlets, but I know the cards may not be in everyone else's favor. So if you had no outlet, I'm providing you with one to reach out to.

National Hotline:
1-800-273-TALK aka 1-800-273-8255

 How you feel is valid. 

~

NOWWWW HAPPIER TONES.

THE MGK BOOK.

I'm probably gonna redo it. I was listening to some MGK songs earlier (Bad Things, Love Race, Bloody Valentine, Forget You, Candy, etc.) And ultimately had a spark arise. Now my ass just needs to keep notes. 

HIATUSES

I DO NOT want to go on hiatuses,  but Junior/Senior year are busy areas. If I don't post as much I'm sorry in advance. 

I'm honestly shocked the book made it this far. I made this back in 8th grade. Unpublishing and Republishing. And my 9th/10th-grade year was when this really took off. 

Thank you for hanging tight for this long. 

GENERAL

I'm wishing the graduates of '21 a great year ahead. Be it an off-year or you starting in the fall. Class of '22 we're rooting for you next year. Class of '23 we're almost out. We can do this.  Class '24 good luck as sophmores! Class of '25 ya'll seem hella promising. We're rooting for you too (However what the hell are you doing here LMFAO go read some fanfics, jk. <3)

I want ya'll to live life to the fullest. HAVE FUN, life is too short to stay stagnant.

 GO LIVE LIFE.

Much love <3