(💕) YNW MELLY

Fights.

Jamell Demons.
Top 3 Most Sought After Boys at South Miami Prep.

He leads a group called the Saints Of Hell. Ironic, innit?

Though the clique is split as if it were grease. And if Jamell was John Travolta leading The Saints like they were the T Birds,

That made you Olivia  Newton John. Not a Full Pink Lady Like Rizzo, Frenchy, Marty, and Jan, but you ran with both cliques even as you held your own.

(Who in your case, Rizz was Jamells Cousin- China Mcclain,

Frenchy was your Friend- Taylor White,

Marty being top cheerleader- Alissa Violet,

and Jan being your cousin Robyn Fenty[yeah i made rihanna your cousin])

The Boys of the saints had Ranks.

Lowest you could be was Archdemon. from there you were 2nd in command as Antichrist.

Jamell's second in command was his homeboy since birth, Kimetrius- or Skies to the rest of the school.

And if Kimetrius got to be the son of the devil as 2nd command

That made Jamell the devil himself.

He was nicknamed Satan.

Now after the Saints, You had the Succubus Baddies.

Alissa made that name, so with China and Alissa being friends, China agreed to the name.

Succubi are female sexual demons.

And The girls in this clique were by far the HOTTEST in school. Guys fell at their feet. and With your connection to Taylor and Robyn, you were untouchable by affiliation.

But you had your own category since you didn't claim your role in the clique, merely being acquainted with them.

You were named Satan's Mistress.

You had run-ins with Jamell, and seemed to be the only girl outside both cliques who had authority over them.

Even against China and Alissa.

Though no one knew this, Jamell had a slight attraction to you. He liked how you kept yourself civil.

But your tongue was poisonous and fierce. You had a mouth on you and if you need to get disrespectful, nothing stood in your way.

Which is why no one ever fucked with you.

Until now. Alissa was cool with you around the clique but she hated your fucking guts.

So today, at lunch, when she slapped you and tried some mean girls shit by pouring water on your head.

You ain't waste time talking, you got on her ass.

(yall gone have a fight vid, cuz i suck at describing fights)

You were swinging left and right and tackling, and pinning until Robyn jumped in to pull you off.

"(YOUR NAME) GETT OFF HER BRUH, YOU GONE GET SUSPENDED"

Though your anger only heightens, and you ended up swinging on Robyn

When Robyn finally got yo ass back and far, she handed you off to Jamell.

"Watch Her Ass!"

He took you and walked you away from the scene tho you gave him just as much of a fight

You swung on him, kicked him, yelled, scratched, punched, slapped.

But he had his grip on you.

Then he pinned you to a wall, grabbing you by the neck.

And that's when you understand why he was named Satan of South Miami.

His voice got deeper, eyes darker, force stronger.

"Yo ass is gone stop hitting me, I'm trynna call you down with yo Fiesty heavy-handed.. fine ass"

He licked his lips and leaned down towards you.

You looked up menacingly but when his lips met yours you gave in.

You bit hit lip as he grabbed your ass, signaling you to jump up and wrap your legs around him.

which you did.

He still had a grip on your next, but now it was sexy.

You two were literally eating each other. And he did it until he felt you were calm.

Which was about 6 hickies later.

When he put you down he grinned at you, licking your neck and going back to kiss your forehead.

"You beat her ASS mamas" He wrapped his arm around your next and you guys headed out.

"Where we goin?" You ask.

"My Place. I know you don't wanna stay here."

He was right, so you followed.