(😏)Oscar 'Spooky' Diaz /Julio Macias

On Set Lovers, Offset Tensions (Part 1)

You got cast for season 4 of On My Block. Now, after months of theorizing what would happen, you knew the plot of it all. Plus, You'd be stuck on the show for a bit when they renewed for season 5.

Your character's name is Dakota McKnight, But the Core Four, Jasmine, and Spooky would end up calling you Kota or Ice.

S4 was a whole new ballpark and you were currently reading episode 4's script.

Everything in the script was new info.

Season 4, Ep.1-3 Started out with Monse waking up at her new school from a nightmare. She toughed it out, making a plan to leave.

Cesar did join the gang despite all the lengths they went through to keep him out.

Ruby and Jas are a couple

Jamal and Kennedie are...semi dating. And Jamal is on the football team as a wide receiver

In the show, Spooky would have met you during a run-in with another gang in the area called 8th Ward Nation. Your gang name was Black Ice. And you were the mother goose of it all, Aside from your Uncle who was the running it head-on. 8th Ward was a family business for your character, as her family had ran the streets for as long as The Santos and Prophet$ had.

You (Or Dakota) got the name Black Ice from black being her favorite color and the properties of ice.
Ice could kill, but that death was one that was slow, left shivers, and was sure to leave a burn if you got lead on long enough. You were also hard to see through like actual black ice. Blending in when needed so you're harder to read.

That aside, 8th ward and the Prophet$ were Allies

Latrelle was actually Related to you, so you took him in when he got out. And now you had to raise him

That's the recap of episodes 1-3 but As I said, 4 was the shellshock.

The biggest alarm was seeing R18 on one of the pages.

That's the scene you and Julio or Spooky would be flirting, getting hot and heavy.

And guess what?

You had to record that scene for 3 days so they could cut and piece it on Friday.

To be honest. You had a huge crush on Julio but he said he saw you as a friend. Which you were okay with, it was better to be friendzoned that sister zoned.

Friendzone still leaves you a chance to end up in his bed.

(Sister zone could too, but this ain't no Kentucky/ Sweet Home Alabama type of shit.)

You decided on being a tease. this was your chance to prove yourself as an actress by going above what the directors outlined and it was the chance to prove yourself to Julio.

Today was day 2 of the scene you were working on with him. It wasn't bad.

No Lose Ends R18 Oscar/Spooky and Dakota/Black Ice/Kota : Day 2

ACTION!

Dakota walks up to the Diaz house, pounding on the door.

"OPEN THIS SHIT UP DIAZ BEFORE I KICK THE SHIT DOWN"

She banged on the door and Spooky would open up.

"What the hell do you want Kota. Why do you need to pick a fight with me every day."

Dakota brushed passed him walking to the fridge and taking out a 40 and breaking the cap on the counter