⚠️IMPORTANT!⚠️

Last couple days i been seeing other writers mention some issues with wattpad.

come to find out webtoons may have bought the app.

some sources say wattpad is still independent despite being bought out but a lot of content creators are having their works deleted due to mature content.

which lead me to here, this book specifically.

now idk what will happen, idk if anything will go back to normal however I hear Inkitt is good and from what i saw so far its pretty similar to wattpad's layout.

Inkitt can be used on desktop AND mobile so i definitely have a back up now.

so in the worse case scenario, i'll push all my stuff there.

that or I will restrict the smut chapters to privated chapters.

till then we'll thug it out here. but i need to save and back up some of this stuff so it wont be gone with the wind 💀

anyways since we still got the mgk book imma try to focus on writing more of that and BOLO for any update relating to content deletion.

that being said- in the event i do need to move my stuff over:

my account on inkitt has been made.

the username on inkitt is the same as my user for wattpad:

astrxnomicxl

love yall much ❤

stay tuned for more updates on Not Your Ideal

EDIT: I'M STAYING ON WATTPAD, BUT THE INKITT IS A BACKUP! THERE IS NOTHING PUBLISHED THERE YET AND IT PROBABLY WON'T NEED TO BE!!

*sidenote: at least wattpad writers are active, why tf all they books say updated 2-4 years ago..

ain't no fanfics or imagines over there either from the looks of it.  like I barely found any. of course though, I'm new to app- still gotta adjust lmao.

anyways yeah, imma focus on wattpad and wattpad only. all the stories stay here until prompted to move.