(😏)MGK

Mr. and Mrs. Anarchy Part 1

Colson Baker. MGK.
King Anarchy himself.  So how the hell... Did he get a sweet girl like you?

Simple  You Arent As Sweet As You Look..

You met Colson through Rook. A Mutual friend of yours and him.

Rook was pretty much Colson's homeboy but Rook for you? He was a big brother figure for you.

So when Rook found out you were coming to  Rolling Loud, he got you VIP access and essentially you joined the tour shortly after. Taking care of Casie while she was on the trip and working on school work.

Casie had grown to love you. She calls you Sloth because when u weren't watching her or hanging with Rook.. You slept, ate, or sat on your phone.

Colson and You didn't particularly get along. But he managed since you were nice enough to watch his kid when he was busy.

"SLOTH!! DADDY IS MEAN, GET HIM"

The girl rushed down the bus to sit in your lap.

"What he do now Cas?" You grabbed her, hugging her almost smushing her and giggling.

"He. Told Me. "  She pointed at him as he walked up then back to her self as she spoke "That I. Can't Have. MY. Candy. until after I do my work."

she leaned up to you and whispered

"He doesn't get the system. I NEED THE CANDY SLOTH. I NEEEEEDDD IT."

you giggled at her "Pipe down Cas. I got you."  You handed her a thing if gummy bears. Sugar free at that but to her any candy was good candy.

"Thanks Sloth"  She kissed your cheek and stuck her tongue out at Colson.

"You know she's MY kid. So she has to obey what I say right?"

He says as Casie left.

"Well hows it feel knowing your daughter likes me more than you right now?"

You smirked a sinister grin.

"ROOK! You better come get ya girl before i kick her ass off."

you got up and jabbed your finger into his chest.

"Cute how you rely on his scrawny ass to help yo even scrawnier ass."

He looked like he was gone shove me but he didn't. He just growled (?..) and walked off.

"Pusssyy" I started giggling until he came back...

He grabbed a rope and tied me to the window.

"KELLS BOY WHAT THE HELL GET THIS SHIT-"

He took the duck tape he had hidden and put it over my mouth

"Now ion gotta deal with yo annoying ass. And stop tryna tell my baby what she can n can't do you ain't her mom"

-

A couple of hours later, they were at a performance and they took Casie with them. I brought my feet up to the couch and curled up on the window.

I was mad for a minute but I cooled off since then.. I just need one of them to get this shit off me.

I saw Pete come back on before anyone and looked at him with pleading eyes.

He chuckled and shook his head shrugging then walked passed me.

"MEFFTE MFLET  ME GGMMO MDNAMN" (Pete let me go damn)

He sighed with a smile and rolled his eyes ripping the tape off my mouth and laughing when I scream.

"Jackass"

"And for that, you can keep your cute ass tied up"

He took his phone and Casie's iPad leaving.

These Bitches Bruh.