(💕) August Alsina

Its The Little Things

Your POV
Work was tiring enough. With an aggravating boss, endless clients, and shitty coworkers,
every day felt like hell. And every day wasn't complete without a shot of Barefoot Cellar Pink Moscato.

But tonight, when you got home, you saw a note on the door.

'Babe, I know work gets tough, but allow me to bless you if it's not too much. Go inside, and follow the path of roses white like doves, it should lead to the first place that we ever made love."

You smiled big. you knew instantly where to go and headed up to the bathroom.

[Now that i reread this, THAT SHIT CRACKED TF ME UP.. WHAT WAS I THINKIN?😭😭😭]

Inside was a bubble bath that smelt of mint and lavender. You undressed and slipped into the tub surround by candles and a book at hand.

When you opened it a paper fell out and hit the water.

"Not surprised.."

You look up and see August closing the door smiling at you.

"Hey Beautiful" His pearly whites glistened in the candlelight.

All you could do was look down and smile.

"Hey Babe" You replied. He moved towards the tub and grabbed your foot, rubbing it and pressing his thumbs into your flesh.

You groaned as the feeling felt relieving from the pain of heels 5 days a week.

"Damn this feels good, thank you so much baby" You leaned up and kissed him

"Anything for you baby. Now relax. You deserve it"

From there you two spent the rest of the night talking and watching movies once you got out the shower.

Eventually, you two fell asleep.

And out of all the nights, tonight you slept the best.