(💕) Justin Long

Comfort

This was requested by goldPlant5

Your POV
You had a boyfriend named Issac. Recently he had cheated on you with your girl best friend, Ary.

Men are just...ugh

As of now, you were in your house moping around and playing Call of Duty.

Nothing like a couple headshots and collapsing bodies to mend your broken heart and frustration, right?

Meanwhile your boy best friend, Justin Long was livid with the recent discovery.

Justin's POV
The hells wrong with him?! Cheating on (Your name)?
Issac is out if his fucking mind.

And Ary? I always knew she was one to like options with intimacy, but fucking your best friend's boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend, in this case, is borderline disrespectful and disloyal.

Anyways, I was heading to (Your Name)'s apartment when I saw Issac right there, waiting for a Uber supposedly

I don't know why, but all the blood in me began to boil.

I walk up to him and grabbed him by the collar.

I'mma make sure this dude never walks, talks, or thinks ever again.

Meanwhile

Your POV
I had finally got up and stopped moping.

I can't be upset all day, I have important shit to get to.

I was getting out of the shower and getting dressed.

By the time I was done, my hair was in a bun. I had on stressed black jeans, a purple tank, and a cardigan.

I threw on my black toms and went to open the door.

When I did, I saw a bruised and banged up Justin

Justin: "Heh. Hey..."

Me: "What the fuck happened to you?!"

I stared at him in shock, before pulling him to the couch and running to grab my first aid kit.

Justin: "I may or may not have, tried to kick Issac's ass."

I whipped my head around.

Me: "Why in the hell would you do th-"

Justin: "Because he fucked up."

I carried the kit back and began to clean up whatever open wounds and grit were on him.

Justin: "He fucked up big time. He lost a sweet girl. (Your Name), he is a dumbass, trading you out for Ary's hoe ass. You're special and I really wish every ex you ever had, took their time to realize that"

I smiled a little, looking towards the floor.

This is why he's my best friend. He's always so uplifting and sweet.

Justin: "But they didn't, and what's crazy is that through every ex that hurt you, I've learned more about you. I know you cry when something's too funny, or laugh at the darkest jokes told within a movie then look around to make sure nobody side-eyes you"

I grinned.

Me: "These are all true statements."

Justin: "I guess what I'm trying to say is, I know a lot about you, and care a lot about you. And I know you might say no to my next question, but I love you. I always have and I always will. But I understood that I had to love you from a distance."

Me: "I love you too Justin"

Justin: "No. I'm IN love with you, and I know this could screw our friendship over, but if your willing, give me a chance, Be mine. Please?"

I began to grin. That was sweet of him
But am I ready for another realationship already?

I mean I know he'd never hurt me, we've been friends since we were 14, we're 24 now. Ary was just a friend I made at my new job 3 months ago. I thought she was trustworthy but maybe not. But Justin, my faith has been instilled in him since we were 4 eyed and bracefaced.

Me: "I-"

Justin: "please?"

Eh. I mean I do love him..

Me: "Yeah, I'd love to. BUT can we go slow? And, if at any point we feel this isn't working, can we just drop out of the whole thing?"

Justin: "Sounds like a plan, but I have faith in this. it's gonna work."

With that he leaned up and kissed me, grabbing my waist and hugging me before putting me on his lap and laying us down on the couch.

For the rest of the day, we just cuddled and took naps.

When night fell Justin had to leave but he reassured me he'd call when he got home.

So by 10:15, I had my iPhone 8 ringing.

Justin: "Good night love"

Me: "Love you, good night Justin"

And with that, we fell asleep on the phone.

The next morning I awoke to his snoring.

This man is ridiculous.

I giggled quietly before hanging up.

Maybe love was in front of my face and by my side since middle school.

Crazy huh?