Stefan

One minute I feel fine, the next minute I feel like I'm dying.

Hurt her again and you are dead!

I don't really care what you think about me anymore.

You won't be sad forever.

We choose our own path. Our values and our actions, they define who we are.

To beat the villain you have to be the better villain.

She's the love of my life. I'd go back to her in a heartbeat.

The pleasure I'll get of watching you suffer is greater than any pain I'll ever feel.

The real animal is still out there. Waiting for me, challenging me to fight back to stop him. But how do I stop the monster without becoming one myself?

Life isn't about our final moments. It's about the moments that led up to them.

I'm not sad. I'm freaking hungry!

New rule: You live your life, you heal, and in the meantime, we're friends.

Damon has no regard for human life. He enjoys inflicting pain on others.

I can't think of a better reason to die!

I lost control today. Everything I've kept buried inside came rushing to the surface. I'm simply not able to resist her.

I need you to know that I understand. I love you. I will love you... forever.

I'm choosing myself over everyone else!

Look, we don't know what'll happen next to any of us. But we can't let that haunt us. We can't let that make us forget what we mean to one another.

Don't think I'm not noticing all the good you've been doing. Keep it up. It means something.

If there is even a fraction of you that cares about me, do not walk out that door.

I'm not going anywhere, because I love you!

Yesterday you told me that you made a list of all the ways that loving me has ruined your life, and I get it. I haven't made it easy on you, but I made a list too. Of all the ways that loving you has changed mine. You were by my side when I needed a friend. You made me laugh, you made me dance. You told me that I would find love again, and I understand if you need time to heal and to live your life without me. I understand if I have to wait for you. And I will. I'll wait. And when you're ready for me, I will be ready for you.

you're my friend. I know what it feels like to lose a mother. when you told me you hated me, it was pretty much the worst thing I had heard in a long time.

Look Caroline please just talk to me, tell me how, tell me why. Please just make me understand how it is that I missed it.