The quiet kid

(I am the quiet kid
I was always judged. I have 0 friends.... yes technically I have friends that would be offended by this but when have they ever asked me how I was feeling? They never ask are you ok? They never ask the important questions so they don't know where my mental health stands. And some asks me and believe me when I say I'm fine. I'm so good at pretending I would never feel this way. Rumors are always getting spread and I was bullied. Now I like to write these because it lets me get my mind off the rest of the world. And take my mind off of the fact that I have therapy the next morning and the fact that when I'm done writing these I go back to overthinking and all the anxiety and fears of the world.)

Now this goes to everyone claiming that they know me.
All of you "friends" read carefully and to the bullies pay attention

While you were in the front, bothered by me onthe low
Me and all my inner demons in the back were getting cozy

No one understands I only have a couple "friends"
Only real friends were: me myself and I.

Had a best friend (if you are reading this yes you Erika)
But all she ever did was show me the attention she could get when she was feeling kinda lonely.

She had other friends on her phone for when I was too much for her. She told me I was annoying. Or she would get angered by me easily.

She's crazy! She likes to see me suffering.
I saw it in her eyes
When she was doing anything.

She tries to hide a lie but her face would tell me what it is.
No amount of make up she could ever apply would be enough to cover it.

You see they all act different
When I'm at my tip-top.

If you think you got ties with me
It's a slip knot

When u pull the mic out I see them "drip-drop"

(If you are actually seeing this Erika happy birthday. You may have never cared about me and you probably never cared how my mental health is but I still hope you are doing ok happy bday 😊) ( you can hurt me all you want and block me on all social media's but we were friends for 10 years and it may go away easily for you but not for me)